Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Disappointed....

I ordered my 1st Sanwu 7.5 watt laser November 6th and I received a broke laser paid to send it in and still haven't got anything more than told they're busy with other paying suckers I mean customers. WTF?!!! I've paid $765.00 for a beam expander and 2 batteries with a rude ass response from the company that I paid saying they're to busy? But wait I was told send it to someone in Oregon in the US so are they that much garbage or what? Help me out, I thought they were the best or something... so far they're my worst of a dozen experiences with purchasing a laser.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
$765 doesn't tally up with what they are offering on their website. I can't replicate the price you paid with the items you have stated. $450 for the laser, $60 for the expander, and $40 for the batteries comes to $550. A difference of $215 is a lot. Especially as they're not listing any sale on their lasers atm. Did you purchase this through Sanwu, or is there a scam website? This customer service doesn't sound like Sanwu at all. They are usually good, and we recommend them on here.

$765 doesn't tally up with what they are offering on their website. I can't replicate the price you paid with the items you have stated. $450 for the laser, $60 for the expander, and $40 for the batteries comes to $550. A difference of $215 is a lot. Especially as they're not listing any sale on their lasers atm. Did you purchase this through Sanwu, or is there a scam website? This customer service doesn't sound like Sanwu at all. They are usually good, and we recommend them on here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231215_012115_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231215_012115_Chrome.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 20
Plus shipping the broke one back or to Oregon....🥱😴😴😴🙇‍♂️😡 Not even to Sanwu. Look I know what I paid and didn't think I was buying garbage but that's all I had and I paid more to send it back. I'd have ordered one of every color by now if it wasn't all the trouble. Any suggestions for resolution or just more BS?

Encap

Yes, sounds like a reseller situation for several reasons. price among them. Not a Sanwu problem.

Interesting to note the Sanwu site says:
"** We are not affiliated with laserpointerstore.com, they are not authorized dealer of Sanwulasers. Any Sanwu made laser pointers purchased from laserpointerstore.com are not covered by our one year warranty.***"

additionally is says Sanwu will pay for return postage if the laser fails within 1 months of arrival.

Last edited:
Yes, sounds like a reseller situation for several reasons. price among them. Not a Sanwu problem.

Interesting to note the Sanwu site says:
"** We are not affiliated with laserpointerstore.com, they are not authorized dealer of Sanwulasers. Any Sanwu made laser pointers purchased from laserpointerstore.com are not covered by our one year warranty.***"

additionally is says Sanwu will pay for return postate if the laser fails within 1 months of arrival.
Sanwu international.

Sending stuff back to China has always been a problem for me. I sent a laser back and it took months, literally, before they acknowledged receiving it.

They had me send it to Oregon though. I don't know why but I just want the laser I bought, this year. The broken one came quick enough. 😮‍💨

Encap

The only way the price makes sense is if the OP is reporting Canadian $s where $765 Canadian $ = $571 USD.

In any event all the OP can do is email Sanwu to ship him a good unit ASAP and refund the return postage.

The only way the price makes sense is if the OP is reporting Canadian $s where $765 Canadian $ = $571 USD.

In any event all the OP can do is email Sanwu to ship him a good unit ASAP and refund the return postage.
You're missing the point Poindexter!

Hey you came on here complaining to us who don't work for Sanwu and insulting the ones trying to help you.
I bought a laser, expander, charger, batteries etc. OK... Now is it normal for Sanwu to take longer than anyone else, be rude and non responsive? Do you work there?🤭🤔

They had me send it to Oregon though. I don't know why but I just want the laser I bought, this year. The broken one came quick enough. 😮‍💨

Lots of sellers outside the U.S. have drop ship centers, so Oregon isn't all that unusual. The one you got may have been drop shipped from Oregon.

Lots of sellers outside the U.S. have drop ship centers, so Oregon isn't all that unusual. The one you got may have been drop shipped from Oregon.
I hope you understand my frustration in the fact I bought it going on oh 2 months ago and I was excited but the excitement is fading fast, I just expected the best from the said to be best. I hope it's worth the wait eventually. 🙇