Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Crushed Toads

Status
Not open for further replies.

funa

blue.jpg
305134441.jpg

I can't charge my Bluetooth headset anymore. Today I took it apart and found the battery bulge. By the way, I found the battery inside a bracelet and replace it as the Bluetooth headset battery. My Bluetooth headset is still charging…

Does anybody know where the battery came from?

Wrong section aside... The last 6 digits of those liPo packs are typically the size in dimensions. 11mm x 50mm x 25mm. It doesn't look like this is a standard size. But when I need to replace something like this, I substitute in a few different smaller dimensions until I find something in the ebay search bar. 105025, 105020 for instance. Smaller cells obviously will have less capacity, but sometimes you don't have a choice.

Is this worth the trouble for a $10 gadget? Probably not. Best to get a new device in my experience.

Last edited:

Encap

Probable cheaper to just buy a new headset, however, a clue for the clueless if you have to have that battery
-- go to the GREPOW battery web site and ask them if they will sell you one or to give you a dealer who has or can order one for you.

They show it in the rectangular battery list as a GRP4115025 here: https://www.grepow.com/page/rectangle-battery.html

Email them or call them
USA: Grepow INC.
Add: 6681 Sierra Ln.
Suite F, Dublin, CA 94568
Tel: +1-925-364-7166
Email: info@grepow.com

Last edited:

funa

Probable cheaper to just buy a new headset, however, a clue for the clueless if you have to have that battery
-- go to the GREPOW battery website and ask them if they will sell you one or to give you a dealer who has or can order one for you.

They show it in the rectangular battery list as a GRP4115025

Email them or call them
USA: Grepow INC.
Add: 6681 Sierra Ln.
Suite F, Dublin, CA 94568
Tel: +1-925-364-7166
Email: info@grepow.com

Thank you very much! That's great! According to what you said, I found the manufacturer of this battery.
And the amazing thing is, they also have batteries in all kinds of shapes!

20200401094338.jpg

Last edited:

funa

Thanks for your advice. Although I have found the battery manufacturer, I will look at the website you mentioned. ;)

funa

Wrong section aside... The last 6 digits of those liPo packs are typically the size in dimensions. 11mm x 50mm x 25mm. It doesn't look like this is a standard size. But when I need to replace something like this, I substitute in a few different smaller dimensions until I find something in the ebay search bar. 105025, 105020 for instance. Smaller cells obviously will have less capacity, but sometimes you don't have a choice.

Is this worth the trouble for a $10 gadget? Probably not. Best to get a new device in my experience.

I think you're pretty good at it. (y)
I was curious about doing this, so I wanted to give it a try.
:giggle:

Sorry sweetheart, you're obviously too 'hot' for lpf and it looks like 'you've been round the block a few times', so...
bye bye...
Spam is spam, no matter how good your avatar looks...

:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.