Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Core.

Anyone [highlight]IN AUSTRALIA[/highlight] have a Core laser, used or unused they could sell to me?

Yes I did but I want a laser I can use without goggles :cool:

and I like bumping if I dont bump no-one looks and no-one sells :mad: :( :mad:

You gotta give people time to read.

No one will sell anyway, Ive been waiting for 8 months waiting for someone to sell...

AusLasersSuck said:
Yes I did but I want a laser I can use without goggles  :cool:

and I like bumping if I dont bump no-one looks and no-one sells  :mad: :( :mad:

Hey AusLasersSuck....
                                your continual bumping of fresh threads and threads over a year old

gets a bit annoying....  :-?
Every time you do a useless bump you knock some useful posts off the Last 40 Posts list...

Perhaps you should try to use the bump a little more responsibly... you are not alone on the forum....
Not all members are on the Forum 24hrs a day...  and like "el-taco" said give them a chance
to respond...:cool:

(See.... I just bumped your thread... but with some useful information... ;))

Jerry

just order a 5mW laser from susie(o-like.com)...she ships to the U.S. and probably Australia...or just buy a module and put it in a host....

The_Muffin_Man said:
just order a 5mW laser from susie(o-like.com)...she ships to the U.S. and probably Australia...or just buy a module and put it in a host....
I don't think he can order a 5mW pen from susie because of the strict laws. He can order a module though.