Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Collecting money on brand new S1 lenses

Wmacky

Re: Group buy on g type lenses

Hmmm, I'm seeing some large commitments. Perhaps if you were to hit 1000 lens mark, the "European buyer" couldn't say "Jack Squat" about a $5 per lens price? ;)

Last edited:

That could be a possibility, but 1000 lenses is a lot of lenses in the next 6 days.

oahu99, I received two PMs from you, so I went with the last one and changed your order to two lenses. Thanks for participating, Paul

Last edited:

Hello everyone. It has come to my attention that there is a better deal on some other lenses that are almost a carbon copy of the G-2 lenses and the G-9 lenses. These lenses can be had for $3.00 each. I have looked over the power output graph of these lenses against the 3 element glass lenses, the O-Like lenses, and the G-9 lenses and the comparison is amazing. This has been my group buy since the first day, but for the sake of the forum and it's members who are involved in this group buy, I suggest that we turn the whole thing over to "thejoker301" in Israel. I am not doing this lightly. I have worked long and hard to answer everyone's questions and to put out fires with the supplier as well. But, these are awesome lenses at an awesome price, and it would just be my ego that would hold on to this in the face of this new evidence. So, since it is not just my group buy, but all of yours as well, let me know what you think. I believe you will come to see that this is a truly great deal that no one should be left out of. Thank you everyone for sticking with me all this time. I am truly humbled by your commitment to this endeavor.

Rifter

Just got my lens in from that ebay page, im happy with their performance compared to my original G2. Put me down for 5. PM sent.

Rifter, you have been added to both spreadsheets. Please read my first post today. And also the OP, too.

Wow, $3?:eek: That's a great deal!! What is the source?

As paul said .. I got some new lenses. I will call them the S1 lenses from now on :)

These are the results with a BDR-209 405nm super stable diode at 520mA :

LensComprasion2014-06-25104840_zps40ac1978.png

These are $3 per lens. Shipping is $40 from the supplier to me. Add pp fees .. We are looking at $3.8 per lens.

Shipping from me to anyone in the world is $4 up to 12 lenses +- or $6 up to about 30 lenses.

Please let us know what do you think :beer:

I have seen these lenses and they even look like a real G-2 lens. The price can't be beat. The output is awesome! I am in for 10 myself, if that means anything to anyone.

Eitan, I count 116 lenses so far, excluding of course, your 20 lenses that you were in for. Once the word gets out, I expect that number to climb considerably.

Eitan, I count 116 lenses so far, excluding of course, your 20 lenses that you were in for. Once the word gets out, I expect that number to climb considerably.

I might take 50 lenses. Let's hope we will get some more interest. At the end the difference between 300 lenses and 100 lenses is the shipping. If we will get 300 lenses the shipping will stay at $40. And the price will be $3.1 or so instead of $3.4 with shipping.

So in anyway we are good to go even with 100 lenses :beer:

Jstr

This is great! I'm in for 10! Thanks!

At this price I'll give some to my friends and keep the leftovers for whenever I need them.

+1 for both of you when this is over!

Jstrawn, your request as been updated on both spreadsheets. Ignore the prices. I will be changing them today.

It has been asked if these are loose lenses or come in a lens housing. They come in a very nice brass M9X0.5 housing that looks a lot like the original G-2 lenses.

ru124t

Ok my friends, please up my order to 10 lens total! Thanks

Please PM me just like before for any changes to your order or if you want to start an order. Thanks, paul