Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cni gb

culexor, I asked for the prices of the pen type in that and other output levels. It is sure to be lower than distributors who sell the CNI under other brand names, I should think. I will let you know when the answer comes in. -Glenn

btw, a couple of folks have sent PP funds lately, it is appreciated very much, and I would like a note on the PP in the future, to let me know what it's for and the LPF name, as some folks are sending funds for the customs fees I think, and some are more likely sled orders, So, Thanks All! :)

Last edited:

~ $14.00 PP from Volodymyr (that's the Customs)

Bah... still trying to come up with the best way to calibrate the thing... and its not easy! :( Trial and error method... Looks like the best way to measure the dot is to get the beam on the black surface... Glen, how did you adjust yours (the ones that are adjustable that is) ?

~ $14.00 PP from Volodymyr (that's the Customs)

Bah... still trying to come up with the best way to calibrate the thing... and its not easy! :( Trial and error method... Looks like the best way to measure the dot is to get the beam on the black surface... Glen, how did you adjust yours (the ones that are adjustable that is) ?

I had an assistant, used a black surface to view the dot at the max distance I could use, I viewed the dot, (w/ goggles), while the assistant slowly turned it in and out 'till I said "stop that's it!

culexor, I asked for the prices of the pen type in that and other output levels. It is sure to be lower than distributors who sell the CNI under other brand names, I should think. I will let you know when the answer comes in. -Glenn

Thanks. I very much appreciate it. Keep me posted. ;)

Glenn, as I will be owing you for the cost difference in the replacement laser, I certainly don't mind sending you extra money to cover the import fees and I will do that then.

Thanks everyone! I will only be paying my laser's customs as this is seeming to be turning out. And I do want to continue to do GB's.

Sorry, I didn't get the prices yet, in the case of the RGB laser, they asked what output ohada, so I asked who much for 250 mW total output, and asked if they have another power level or two they would quote as well. Sometimes, it takes more time then I would guess for a few price quotes, but we will get them. -Glenn

ohada

Thanks.

You got me confused - do they sell RGB or just RG portable?
I only see RG portable on their web site, and it's up to 250mw (of yellow, meaning the sum of red and green power is 250).

For RGB I would guess the max power is much lower if you want to have the same power output for all colors (which I do), because of the blue.

Ohad

Yeah, sorry, I am posting too far past my bed time lately. It's a RG with the Yellow as the two colors mixed here is the price report that came in today:

PGL-RG-150mW/Unit USD 400.00 which has perfect result.
GLP-532nm-50mW/Unit USD 105.00
GLP-532nm-75mW/Unit USD 135.00
GLP-532nm-100mW/Unit USD 190.00
GLP-532nm-150mW/Unit USD 295.00

These prices include the shipping and customs, but no PP fee.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry, I am posting too far past my bed time lately. It's a RG with the Yellow as the two colors mixed he is the price report that came in today:

PGL-RG-150mW/Unit USD 400.00 CNI quote "which has perfect result." They say w/ more output the mix is not a perfect yellow.
GLP-532nm-50mW/Unit USD 105.00
GLP-532nm-75mW/Unit USD 135.00
GLP-532nm-100mW/Unit USD 190.00
GLP-532nm-150mW/Unit USD 295.00

These prices include the shipping and customs, but no PP fee. Also is for USA shipping. -Glenn

Last edited:
Sorry but we are not quite ready to order from CNI yet, I believe the order will go out about the 16th, so, This is a new last chance to jump on a CNI folks! -Glenn

Glenn, if you haven't placed the order yet, please put me down for another PGL-III-A 200mW. Same as the last time, this is for a friend. Thanks, John