Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Cni gb #7

Good to hear that Mike! I hope to see one of those WL blue lasers someday too. I have heard no reply from Steve after several emails in the last 2-3 weeks though.

...aren't WL's modules/cores manufactured by CNI?

peace & thanks
-cmak

Glenn has told me that he is doing all he can do with increasingly limited communication with CNI. Wicked is also experiencing similar delays.

Remain Cool............

HMike

I am near sure I will see the package come in the coming week. I never seem to get word the day or two before CNI ships, they do however tell me the day or day after they ship, and then supply tracking # as well. I was told the final testing was all that remained last Wednesday, so I think the package should ship Monday if it did not already, and certainly by early this week will have gotten underway. :) -Glenn

I am near sure I will see the package come in the coming week. I never seem to get word the day or two before CNI ships, they do however tell me the day or day after they ship, and then supply tracking # as well. I was told the final testing was all that remained last Wednesday, so I think the package should ship Monday if it did not already, and certainly by early this week will have gotten underway. :) -Glenn

Awesome:D:D:D
Cant wait till it comes in:san:

I can't wait either guys. A BIG THANKS TO GLENN FOR RUNNING THESE GB'S. Here it is,

THANKS GLENN !!!!!!!!!

CNI stated, (in an email late last night), that they finished testing on all GB7 & GB 8 lasers. So, they will ship both right away. I hope to get them all moving to buyers late this week. So sorry again that #7 went so long. I'll be starting a #9 soon as I already have ~3 lasers ordered for it. My hope is #9 will get to USA buyers by about April 21
Thanks Friends! -Glenn

CNI stated, (in an email late last night), that they finished testing on all GB7 & GB 8 lasers. So, they will ship both right away. I hope to get them all moving to buyers late this week. So sorry again that #7 went so long. I'll be starting a #9 soon as I already have ~3 lasers ordered for it. My hope is #9 will get to USA buyers by about April 21
Thanks Friends! -Glenn

Soooooo.... Any word on when the package will be arriving? I hope that they used TNT or UPS, instead of the dreaded HK post:p(seriously if so we wont see it for another month LOL) Just checking, cant wait to get this in, so close, yet so far.....:D

Back