Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Closed thread.

Re: Paypal dispute by DieselMarine

Bahahaha! They would never try to do anything because being in the military means your an angel? My dad was a chief officer in the navy spent 20 years in there and told me story's about some awful people who were in the navy. There are also gang members who join the army now a days just to get the knowledge to take back to the streets.

My best friend is in Afghanistan right now fighting I love the military and am not dogging it. But to say just because you serve means you can do no wrong is completely out of whack.

I didn't say it's 100% perfect, but chances are you'll be safe. My dad is 20 years Air Force retired, and I'm following in his footsteps. Other than the guys at MEPS, I've yet to meet a bad apple, or hear a story likewise. Plus this guy has been completely helpful to the forums, nothing against him, and for everyone to just jump on the bandwagon without even considering that? Sickening.

daguin

Lesson here --

Communicate privately (or at least attempt it) BEFORE posting public statements

Moh's a good guy
Sarge is a good guy
There was third party action
Sarge will fix it

@ BP -- There are MANY, MANY crooks in the military.
There are also MANY, MANY good people in the military
Blanket statements, about any group of people, are rarely valid
I would like to say NEVER valid, but the scientist in me won't allow such a superlative :(

Peace,
dave

I would like to say NEVER valid, but the scientist in me won't allow such a superlative :(

Peace,
dave

I've always heard it said, "Generalizations are ALWAYS wrong."

:crackup:

daguin

Your statement in itself is an Absolute :shhh:

Edit: It is the truth when I say that I always lie . . .

Send 'em to school

Buy 'em books

And all they want to do is lick the frogs

Peace,
dave

Reactions: ped

Lesson here --

Communicate privately (or at least attempt it) BEFORE posting public statements

Moh's a good guy
Sarge is a good guy
There was third party action
Sarge will fix it

@ BP -- There are MANY, MANY crooks in the military.
There are also MANY, MANY good people in the military

Peace,
dave

Couldn't of said it better myself thanks Dave...And thanks to all that know me better then that.
The dispute is in the process of being reversed, Plus if he wants i'll even compensate him an extra $30 bucks, just for his headaches. In no way shape or form did I ever intended this to happen on one of my favorite forums with a very cool guy...My Apologies! But like I said before I wish he would of just contacted me first before starting a thread. All I would of liked was a pm that there was a problem and I would of jumped on top of it!

Jaseth

I knew it wasn't his fault. I hate to see a bunch of people almost blindly attack someone. again, Military follows a code, honesty, integrity, etc. They'd never try to wrong you, that's how I knew this was sketch in the beginning. You didn't lose this Airmen's faith Sgt. Staros.
Stop calling yourself an "Airman" and insinuating that you have the values of the military. You were banned for a long time from this forum for being obnoxious and spamming for post count. Your haven't even begun basic military training yet. You are not impressing anyone.

Now DieselMarine, he has integrity because he has earned his title and been a good forum member as well. He doesn't need you creaming your pants over his uniform.

ped

^^ Dont mince your words will you!

Dont beat around the bush, just say whats on your mind :crackup:

+2

Last edited:

jakeGT

Stop calling yourself an "Airman" and insinuating that you have the values of the military. You were banned for a long time from this forum for being obnoxious and spamming for post count. Your haven't even begun basic military training yet. You are not impressing anyone.

Now DieselMarine, he has integrity because he has earned his title and been a good forum member as well. He doesn't need you creaming your pants over his uniform.

THIS. +5!! (if I could)

I was banned when I was an immature brat, and I have admitted such. Have a problem with me calling myself an Airmen? Speak to my recruiter, she's the one who wants us saying the Airmen's creed BEFORE basic. The main line? "I am an American Airmen." Who said I was trying to impress anyone? Lol I was just giving him respect, he's a higher ranking individual, it's proper conduct, best to get in that habit now BEFORE basic when a single mistake like that could get the whole flight punished.

Now, that was uncalled for, again, giving him respect. I see my dad's uniform everyday, no need to cream my pants over someone's I've never met.

Finally, thanks for being a complete jerk, it was fun, we should do it again sometime ;)

Xray

not really. It's just as easy for a seller to scam a buyer.
You can ship an empty package and as long as you've got the tracking number, there is nothing the buyer can do, except ship an empty package back lol and say they returned it.

If you sent me an empty package, I'd file a "not as described" dispute, and paypal would lock the funds in your account until they were refunded.
Not sure if we are talking ebay transactions here or forum sales, but ebay is heavily slanted in favor of buyers ,,, Short of wrecking your account, there is very little that a seller can do to scam a buyer.
Buyers, on the other hand, can easily scam a seller.

Jaseth

Your avatar is a beret. You state that you are "Currently a proud member of the USAF" in your signature. You have a 3 more lines devoted to the military in your signature. You have posted many times implying you are mature and have integrity because of the military since you returned to the forum.

Nowhere in this thread did Mohrenberg attack DieselMarine's character. He speculated that it could have something to do with relationship trouble and that he wished people would write to him before filing disputes. You still felt the need to come here and flap your head about how honest and great everyone in the military is.

It's good that you are excited about joining the Air Force. It's great that you aim to adapt the principles you will be confronted with.
Aiming high does not make you bigger. Aiming high and following through is what makes you become that person.
Being signed up for a theology major and agreeing with biblical morality does not make you a saint. You have to sit on a pillar for 37 years or get shot full of arrows and return to die a second time to earn that title.

Last edited:

Ash

Speak to my recruiter, she's the one who wants us saying the Airmen's creed BEFORE basic. The main line? "I am an American Airmen."
Um,... It's "AirmAn" as you (yourself) are one single individual not several "men", right?
If English is not your first language, I apologize and will say that you are doing tremendously well at writing English for a foreigner.

Here is the whole cred:
I am an American Airman.I am a Warrior.I have answered my Nation’s call.
I am an American Airman.My mission is to Fly, Fight, and Win.I am faithful to a Proud Heritage,A Tradition of Honor,And a Legacy of Valor.
I am an American Airman.Guardian of Freedom and Justice,My Nation’s Sword and Shield,Its Sentry and Avenger.I defend my Country with my Life.
I am an American Airman.Wingman, Leader, Warrior.I will never leave an Airman behind,I will never falter,And I will not fail.
Good luck.! :D

1. * Air Force not Army.

2. I will admit to being pretty excited, and that's why it's all over my profile, it's an exciting thing. Plus I have enormous respect for all of the Armed Forces, sorry :/

3. I'm not saying the Air Force changed me, or made me a better person, that's all because I've grown over the years. However after I signed my contract, I did hold myself to a bit of a higher standard, and I try to not represent the Air Force poorly.

4. Sorry if I've been a bother.

5. No I'm not a foreigner, I made a simple mistake there, my apologies.

6. Sorry for not multi-quoting. My iPod doesn't let me scroll through text boxes, and y'all's entire posts took up the whole text box so I couldn't scroll to reply to them.

Jaseth

Good response. I hope you prove me wrong this summer and onwards!