Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!CLOSED!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

This thread is becoming quite large, so I didn't go back and read through all of it. But I just thought I'd mention that I am also on the "no laser received" list, and it looks like my tracking number doesn't show much info.

Welcome to the unhappy campers club :whistle: :p

For anyone else who hasn't received their laser, please let Offroad know asap.

I'm sure Kevin will track all the packages, but even so, best to stay on top of this situation, and if there is a problem, make sure that the problem is known.

Well my 532 outputing half the power as it was when I first got it. Battery's a IMR and fully charged and temperature isn't the problem the problem must be something else. I've pm'ed offroad about this. Anyone else with a 532 have any issues?

Blord

Don't let it down. I am sure everything is going to be all right.
You are doing a very good job !!

Thanks blord that is appreciated! :beer: i just hoped everyone got there laser on first try :p

@ the rest all your problems are being resolved. :bowdown: :beer:

So far my 532 seems ok. I think I should get in some more runtime just to be sure its nice and stable.

The only thing I have noticed is that it duty cycles out much faster than I expected. I can get about a 2 minute run until it starts fading quickly and it isn't the battery since it does the same on my bench PSU and it is only the slightest bit warm to the touch. I am going to keep working with it in different ambient temperatures and see how it reacts.

Last edited:

Coby

Hey guys

After all this depressing news about lasers not showing up and all I have some good news to tell. Yesterday I got a card in my mailbox from the post office. Seems they have a package for me :D So today I'm sending someone over to retrieve my package. I reaaaally hope it's my laser ^_^

Coby

Too bad that I have to wait until tonight to see it/play with it (if it is indeed my laser).

After work I have a training in ITIL v3 until 10PM, and I won't be home until ~ 11:30PM.

Edit: 100th post!

Last edited:

Coby

Damn guys, false alarm it were my diffraction gratings that arrived :(
Well I guess that's good but I was expecting my laser

Damn guys, false alarm it were my diffraction gratings that arrived :(
Well I guess that's good but I was expecting my laser

Awe that suck man :gun: If this was your laser blords is probably coming aswelll. So i can keep you guys on the "not received" list :tinfoil:

Last edited:

Coby

Yeah, keep us on the "not received" list a bit longer. I'm sure everything will be alright though since my package arrived at Belgian post last week so it's only a matter of time :)