Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!CLOSED!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

What's the gift? Won't be till late next week till I see mine probably. Still has 2,300 miles to go.

Yeah had a bit of a shock myself there :)

But this still has a duty cycle of 5-10 minutes with one minute power-off for rest :)

Say's so on the sticker. :evil:

Amazing....

So is the free gift :)

awesome! glad you like the lasers! Also gifts for HL and PL lasers are different! More expensive orders get bigger gifts :shhh:

greetings,,

Mine's been in the same place for seven days. :cryyy:

Maybe I'll trip on a rock, go into a coma for a few days, and then wake up with a laser in my lap. :cool:

Last edited:
:( why could these have came in on the east coast, i'd probably already have mine.

Blord

How is the dot of the 1W red laser ? Is it like the multimode 500mW Mitsubishi or a beefier LPC-826 ?

Last edited:
LPM testrun on the:

SKYlasers PL650 1000mW

[yt[/yt]

:wave: :beer:

Awesome :pop: seems to be pretty stable at 960mW :beer: are you happy with that? And how about the other laser? :) im curious abou that one too :pop:

Awesome laser :beer:

Greetings,,

Last edited:
How is the dot of the 1W red laser ? Is it like the multimode 500mW Mitsubishi or a beefier LPC-826 ?

Never seen a LPC-826 beam before, but i can show you the diff between the 500 Mit$u and this SKYlaser.

The SKYlaser diode is more like a square then a line like the mit$u 500mW diode's when unfocused.

O0gnp.jpg

Here's an unfocused image.

pKMpQ.jpg

Awesome :pop: seems to be pretty stable at 960mW :beer: are you happy with that? And how about the other laser? :) im curious abou that one too :pop:

Awesome laser :beer:

Greetings,,

I'm more then happy with this laser :)
The LPM for the 405 is two posts above this one.

Time for some :beer:

Cheers, sm.

Last edited: