Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!CLOSED!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

Blord

What is this ? Am I always the last ? I was the last in the Anthon GB of copper modules. :tsk:

Just kidding. I am used to wait for stuff from China. This GB is going fast.
Thanks for the care ! :)

Last edited:
Hi Offroad :)

Thanx for the Tracking number.

You have a gift from me, Check your PM :) :beer:

Awe, no love for Blord.

Now to start up my rapid fire tracking page reloading in the hopes that it speeds up the shipping...

Kauai

For those who haven't noticed, that tracking site's captcha is CASE SENSITIVE. That's why some have got the negative reply. That's what I got and then I tried upper case and it worked like a charm.

For those who haven't noticed, that tracking site's captcha is CASE SENSITIVE. That's why some have got the negative reply. That's what I got and then I tried upper case and it worked like a charm.

I have only been using uppercase, because all the captchas have been that way for me. Maybe I should try lowercase instead? It just seems weird that it's been shipping for an entire week now, and there seems to be no tracking data. :thinking:

I have only been using uppercase, because all the captchas have been that way for me. Maybe I should try lowercase instead? It just seems weird that it's been shipping for an entire week now, and there seems to be no tracking data. :thinking:

Try plugging the number into USPS.com tracking instead?

HK Airmail doesn't get updated well, but in my experience it does show up in USPS tracking eventually, and from there it is accurate.

Also in order to get the package, if I missed it, in the past, I always had to go into the post office to pick it up.

I'm guessing the HK Airmail tracking will show some sort of indication once the package has been handed off to your local postal service so I would suggest at that point using their tracking system.

Kauai

Mail tracking has been working fine for me (location Hawaii). It says mine was shipped on Wednesday. I suspect that's why Kevin was so uncommunicative. He missed his promised ship date (Monday as I understand it). But they're safely in the belly of some 747 roaring thru the sky to their many destinations.

I think the shipping method they use is the same one dealextreme uses so it will be a couple weeks for them to arrive