Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

!CLOSED!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

I wouldn't mind a laser off in the high 500s since it would make for a pretty exotic color :D

Coby

Let's not let wishful thinking get the best of us, right guys? :crackup:

I'm running on about 420mg of caffeine in .... < 3 hrs. I'm about to die from anticipation o_O

Last edited:
Beam Expander...yeah, but I am thinking just a simple laser pointer, but just getting batteries and a charger is good enough for me

Beam Expander...yeah, but I am thinking just a simple laser pointer, but just getting batteries and a charger is good enough for me

I was already jumping for joy with the batteries and charger. Now I'm ecstatic with the thought of a surprise!

Last edited:
O.O what if it includes a free car.. or, or ... maybe a starfield diffraction grating lens. Yup those two are worth about the same right?

Actually, yeah, the charger and batteries were kind of a surprise to me to begin with... I was only going in for the laser :D

Coby

I will be happy with any added extra :p :)

Any word from Kevin yet? Tracking numbers? :D

I will be happy with any added extra :p :)

Any word from Kevin yet? Tracking numbers? :D

Offroad already said he would update us when he is updated. So now the best thing to do will be to just wait.