Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Casio XJ-A140 445nm DIODES

Well I love this projector but I am going to upgrade to the XJ-A240 or XJ-A255 if I can find one. If you are interested in these diodes the cost will be $48 each shipped worldwide. I will not be offering anymore of these once the 24 I have are gone.
2 diodes will be $94
3 diodes will be $138

Thanks for looking. Also I have the actual Casio A-140 projector for sale. It is missing the diodes. Asking $50 plus $11 shipped for the entire thing. Thanks.
-Yobresal

what so good about the a240 better lasers?

Last edited:
Not that I know of. It has better resolution...you know for watching movies and stuff when we aren't building lasers.

ohh i kinda forgot that there was another use for these projectors. lol

Your going to leave the laser diodes alone & use it as a projector?!?!
Blasphemy!! :yabbmad:

Perhaps such talk could be overlooked if you promise to plug your pc into it & use it to surf LPF...
A poll shall be required to determine if that is sufficient. Otherwise the powers that be may have to confiscate your projector.

Last edited:
Your going to leave the laser diodes alone & use it as a projector?!?!
Blasphemy!! :yabbmad:

Perhaps such talk could be overlooked if you promise to plug your pc into it & use it to surf LPF...
A poll shall be required to determine if that is sufficient. Otherwise the powers that be may have to confiscate your projector.
LOL, My laptop is currently connected to it. First thing I do when I get home is turn that puppy on and surf LPF, I also bust out winamp and get some sweet visualizations going on. Laptop has a blu-ray player so it doubles as my movie player. It also gets Netflix so I can stream movies and TV shows. I have a 4X1 HDMI splitter port that has a X-BOX, Cable BOX, and laptop all hooked up to the projector with the audio out going into a 1000 watt 6.1 speaker set up. The projector shines onto a perfectly flat wall that has been painted with "screen goo" I love my living room.

LOL, My laptop is currently connected to it. First thing I do when I get home is turn that puppy on and surf LPF, I also bust out winamp and get some sweet visualizations going on. Laptop has a blu-ray player so it doubles as my movie player. It also gets Netflix so I can stream movies and TV shows. I have a 4X1 HDMI splitter port that has a X-BOX, Cable BOX, and laptop all hooked up to the projector with the audio out going into a 1000 watt 6.1 speaker set up. The projector shines onto a perfectly flat wall that has been painted with "screen goo" I love my living room.

Can I come over? We'll have a slumber party!

I have a diode and aixiz lens sitting on top of my fridge for about 2 weeks now. I FINALLY got a micro boost ordered today and will machine my own host.....will be my first 445.
I finally got enough spare money to order it, and then like an hour later i had to send my dog in for emergency surgery which cost me $600!
She is 10 years old and was pregnant. Simply too old to push the puppy (she only had one) out of her. The other place quoted me $1000 for the surgery.....Sometimes I hate the world. But I transfered the money from my checking into paypal and used my paypal debit card to pay for it! I'm gonna get $6 cash back from that purchase W00T!!

Last edited:
Dang sorry about your dog. That was expensive. Slumber party any time your in CALI. People come stay here pretty much every other night.