Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can someone build me a blu-ray?

yes....it saddens me

"in the beginning, god created earth. This has made a lot of people very angry and widely regarded as a bad decision"

I love cheap dirty whores He He No realy I build every thing, I solder all my surface mount devices not that I don't trust any one but I don't if I can do it ! I do all my machining and none of my heat sinks will fit in a host its not made for thats how tight I keep my tollarences, (only if two host are machined exactly alike) if the heat can't get from the sink to the host's case, well you know ! so I usuly spend at least 6 hours on any laser aroung here most shop time is at the rate of $90.00 per hour and thats not electronics shops who get more its mechanical type shop that get that rate.
so he would be getting a very good deal if he bought a laser from me, I also think my work is good enought that I give a warrenty on the items I build whether they be lasers or fire control equipment I stand behind what I build !!!!!!!!! or in front of it !!!!!!!!!!

Have a Great Day !!! Pyro... :eg:

PS I learned two vert important things in life from my grand papy I would like to pass on here: if any things worth doing, it's worth doing right ! and you usuly get what you pay for !

i just charged him my normal $10 dollar rate.

i guess i just like building lasers, check the sig

Dark