Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buy____Get a____ Free!-LaserGlow

Justin

*singing* "I'm dreaming of a... greeeeeeen Christmas..."

Yeah, it's a bunch of really amazing deals! We're hoping that everyone out there will decide that this is the year to give a laser to everyone on your list. For everyone's convenience I'll list the details here:

Bundle 1
BUY any Hercules-350, 375 or 400
GET an Aries-125 and FIVE green pointers for free (A value of $839!)

Bundle 2
BUY an Aquarius-8, 10 or 15
GET three green pointers for free

Bundle 3
BUY any Aries-50 or higher
GET a free green laser pointer!

Bundle 4: A special introduction to our NEW redesigned laser pointers.
GET ALL FOUR (Lyra-5, Lyra-C5, Lyra-G5, Lyra-F5) for only $199.

Just like that, your Christmas shopping is halfway done. Now you just have to figure out what you'll get the ladies on your list. A word of advice: Lasers for the wife or girlfriend is usually a bad idea. ;)

Rhith

Unlike the pictures I'm sure if I had the money the tags would read "Me", "Me", "Me", and "Me". ;)

Justin

Hey, if you bought the Herc-400 bundle and then duct-taped them all together you could have a handheld 550mW laser array. Santa will never know what hit him.

Justin said:
Hey, if you bought the Herc-400 bundle and then duct-taped them all together you could have a handheld 550mW laser array. Santa will never know what hit him.

Maybe laserglow will give me a herc for christmas......wait, I mean santa, or do I? ::)

Cool....
My first sticky...
*sighs*
[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=dankk2.gif]

Justin

This should be unstickied as the sale is now over. We are running a NEW Boxing Day promo, though, so check out our site to see how you can save 25%!

Uhh, this sale has been over for a LONG time, want to un-sticky this thread c0ld?