Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best Infrared laser to incapacitate camera?

Krashoutdummy

What would be the best infrared laser wavelength to disrupt a camera that my neighbor has pointed directly at my bedroom window?

Only thinking infrared because it’s invisible to the human eye…

Krashoutdummy

It’s not illegal where I live I already checked the laws, what is weird as fuck is someone pointing a camera at my bedroom window 🫠

Krashoutdummy

Destruction of someone elses property is illegal everywhere. Do not discuss.
I’m I get it, but do you agree that pointing a camera directly into someone’s window is predatory behavior? I’m a girl too…. It really scares to think that someone can potentially see me in a vulnerable state. 😰

Krashoutdummy

Destruction of someone elses property is illegal everywhere. Do not discuss.
I get it, but don’t you agree that it’s an invasion of my privacy and it is predatory behavior, especially cause I’m a girl… I feel very very vulnerable in my bedroom it makes me really scared… 😰 Like don’t you agree that it’s creepy too since I am girl?!?

I get it, but don’t you agree that it’s an invasion of my privacy and it is predatory behavior, especially cause I’m a girl… I feel very very vulnerable in my bedroom it makes me really scared… 😰 Like don’t you agree that it’s creepy too since I am girl?!?
Have you tried curtains? They have worked well for me for decades.