Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best in ear headphones?

monster said the refurbished ones doesnt come with the super tips:(
hope that doesnt blow the experience..

I think you can buy extra buds, cant you? Also, I can middleman for anyone who wants these that doesn't live in the US

Have they shipped already?:D
I buy some sony hybrid tips for them:)
I cant wait to hear your findings of the sound. Have you had experience with other inearphones? Do ship to me right away after you got them:D

I have not received any updates from monster or ebay yet. I will compare them to two sub-$50 in ears that I have. I will try to send it to you

I have not received any updates from monster or ebay yet. I will compare them to two sub-$50 in ears that I have. I will try to send it to you within a day of getting them, ok? I will ship them to you as soon as i can regardless. I dont have experience with headphones or earphones to be honest.

Baron they're yours: 120974238642

$100 headphones only $25

Omg I really want to get those but its freaking me out that its 75% off. Why? A new, better one coming out right now? They have a defect in this design? Because they saw this thread and saw that baron needed good cheap earphones? :wtf:

Don't ask, just buy... it's a Daily deal.

They have the same sound like iBeats, which is good. Trust me :)

Alright i am getting one for me and one for my mom then :)

Ok i ordered them. I saw on their store that they had new turbines Item #: 120932850106
Would you be better off getting those for $20 more? Also, Borg, do you want me to wait until my earphones get here before I send you them so that i can compare the sounds of the two?

Last edited:
Na i also have enough earphone experience to know their differences.

And jams vs turbines? While i didnt hear them yet, i think everyone knows what they would choose:D

Last edited:
The turbines are Better than Jamz, but Jamz Costs $30 on eBay and turbines $80 on amazon.

Last edited:
Is it worth it to buy those after I got my jamz?

Anyways Borg, I have some bads news. The eaphones came today(fast!) but one of the cans is falling out. I have attached some pics. I am going to need to process an RMA. Would you like me to return it or get a replacement? I have tried them and they sound orgasmic regardless. You can just push it together and it will only come apart when you pull them out of your ears.
Uh-oh broken refurb! - Imgur
Up close - Imgur
Pushed in - Imgur

I am very sorry about this :(

Yeah im defo calling them after school tomorrow. What about those turbines for me?