Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Batteries!

I'm building a bluray, and I need AAA batteries to go with it. I've heard normal alkalines don't give full power over time, and I would prefer to buy rechargables anyway. Would this charger go good with it? http://www.target.com/Rayovac-AA-AA...009XC62S/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1/601-2264141-1702564 And what batteries would work well with it. If not, anything else on this site that would work well? I can't tell if the included batteries are AAA's or AA's, but if they're AA's I'll still use them.

jake21

i have a charger and 3x 3.0v batteries i can sell ya for 25.00 the charger can charge many other types of batteries

I would prefer to just buy them from a store, my family dislikes rechargable batteries, (because the only ones they own are like 5 years old. ::)) so the added compatibilty will not help. Any recomendations for rechargable battery types that I should look for? (NIHM, brands, ect.) And 3V each would be little much, :eek: a little less then 3 times what I need. :p

I went and bought these, because no one else replied. ;) I didn't even remember to look for these, I just bought some, and it happened to be these. :eek: It's perfect though, NIMH, ended up with 6 AAA's, and I need 3, so yeah. :) Turns out it came with 2 AA's and 2 AAA's. Came out to ~$20.