Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bad News

I'm glad yo are feeling better, Simon. No one knows yet if some of these symptoms some people have carried for much longer periods are permanent or not. I hope yours are not.

We all have medical crap to deal with and the older you get the more there will be, I am not going to list my woes but I will say that STRESS can make just about anything worse, keep your head up and take good care of yourself, I am glad you are feeling better Simon, Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.

FYI
If fever is one of your signs and you take meds to fight the fever-- at that point you cannot use lack of fever as a 'good' sign ...SO UNTIL you are off fever reducing meds you cannot say accurately that you are over Covid 19 according to your temp.

I have taken the Covid Tracer courses and am just waiting until I am testing neg after my second vaxx (next Tue)-THEN another 2 weeks of staying away from people - then 2 more tests... only after that can I consider myself (myb) immune. I plan to still wear a mask or two in public.

@ S4X™ 7W[/USER] we are blessed to have you here... thanks for everything... hak​

PS
Tracers are in demand-- its a WFH JOB (work from home) w/ starting pay at ~$15-- Tracer II gets ~$17 and 'Team Leaders' make up to $30 hr. The needed courses are free and taken from home..

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Yes, we have the NHS-Covid app in the UK. Does the same thing and its value is as much in question.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I don't know how it is for the Italian app. But for an exposure to count you have to be within 2m proximity for 15 minutes with someone who has told the app they've tested positive. Very rarely are people nowadays meeting those requirements, and people may not be updating the app with their test results. Is your countries app very similar?

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
We have our fair share here in the UK too. We have the stuck up Essex girls where I live that don't care for wearing masks or giving you space etc. Also surprising how many people still can't cover their mouth when coughing or sneezing.

I got my second Mondera shot tuesday-- so two more weeks of staying away from people with two new tests after that.
Either way I will still continue to wear a paper mask under a cloth one.
The new variants are easier to catch so now they say to wear two masks. I am in one of the higher 'at risk' groups--- 3 comorbidities and 73 y.o.

I got my second Mondera shot tuesday-- so two more weeks of staying away from people with two new tests after that.
The new variants are easier to catch so now they say to wear two masks. I am in one of the higher 'at risk' groups--- 3 comorbidities and 73 y.o.

I replied to this in the politics thread.

Did you know Mondera is what Tyler Perry's Madea calls Madonna... lol

Stay safe hakzaw1, you're doing all the right things!

Good for you, Len. I am getting ready to line up to get mine as soon as they take care of the health care providers. I am basically in the same boat as you, buddy.