Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Any good sources of 12mm boost (aaa host) pill drivers that can do 1-2a.

Got a couple of super mini 445s I want to build but I won't have the room for the standard super x or Astral driver. I can find a ton of 16mm+ pill drivers but nothing that is 12mm or under.

i have drivers Boost for 445 1w-1.5w (normal is 1.1w)
it is round 10mm , high is about 3.5mm !
how many pcs do you need?
19.9usd/ pc + costship 20usd (arrived 15-25 days ) + fee paypal 5%

When I get paid next week (damn aliexpress 11.11 sales....) Il'll be looking at grabbing some of the 1.4+w (if you bin the drivers) since I have a small handful of hosts on the way/already here that take a single 10660, and possibly enquiring about 15-17mm drivers for some nubm08s (scored a block for $65uisd and might buy another as that is the cheapest Ive seen)

Giannis_TDM

When I get paid next week (damn aliexpress 11.11 sales....) Il'll be looking at grabbing some of the 1.4+w (if you bin the drivers) since I have a small handful of hosts on the way/already here that take a single 10660, and possibly enquiring about 15-17mm drivers for some nubm08s (scored a block for $65uisd and might buy another as that is the cheapest Ive seen)
Or just build up an open source boost: https://sites.google.com/view/giannislasershack/open-source-drivers
Nevermind, just saw that you needed something small, Keep em in mind tho if you have space!

Got them downaloaded, thanks for the links! Considering how..... irritating cramming a 10x20mm driver (filed down to be smaller) along with a diode, module into a grinded out AAA flashlgiht is, I'm reconsidering going back to the bigger 18650 units. Especially since I scored 8x nubm 08 for $69 (if I had the cash I buy like 3 more blocks, just to crank n sell)

Giannis_TDM

Got them downaloaded, thanks for the links! Considering how..... irritating cramming a 10x20mm driver (filed down to be smaller) along with a diode, module into a grinded out AAA flashlgiht is, I'm reconsidering going back to the bigger 18650 units. Especially since I scored 8x nubm 08 for $69 (if I had the cash I buy like 3 more blocks, just to crank n sell)
Ye, the 3A open source drivers will work for the 08s but I do have discounted 4A drivers in stock if you want to get nearly full power out of them.