Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Amazing - 400W C02 Laser

Meatball ---
You're the only one who has seen my Starwarz gun!!!!
I've been busy lately.
HMike

ARG

One day there will be 1kW handheld laser pointers. :drool:

I hope not. There's lots of idiots with 50mW 532nm pens. I dread to think about what they would do with a 1W pointer, let alone a more powerful one.

luccax

16 seconds. Only 2 seconds if you're directly in the focal point, but that's not realistic. I did that way back in 2007 :D. I found the video and uploaded a copy.

The first shot is directly in the focal point. The second shot is the raw beam.

That cow is gonna have eye issues

I like the plexyglas© box for your tube. what is the blackk part made of supporting the business end of your laser. im building my own box. does the tube get really hot or is hard foam ok?

Sorry for thread jacking but I am looking where to buy a 40W+ CO2 Laser in a nice host.
Do any of you know where I can get one?

Shaq.gif

Last edited:
Try Ebay. I ordered from coles shop a 60 watt tube and power supply and head. you will have to get a coolant pump and resivour
Resevour and an air compressor and tubing.. the host so to speak you will have to design you own. READ UP on sam`s laser facts befor designing your system.

You have to make your host. most to the laser hobbiest here do. check around sams laser faqs for safety tips and ideas.