Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ah shit. Should I learn braille?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He perhaps has the ability to do with his lasers whatever he damn pleases.
Still they are lasers, and I can damn right hate him for it.

If a person is capable of intentionally smashing a laser to bits, it means he's missing that little thing called enthusiasm which makes us all love these things and spend money on them.

Which in turn means he should find another hobby.
Try kickboxing. I'll get Mirko Filipović to give you a quick crash course on that.

I do not like being kicked in the boobs. :yabbmad:

Anyways, this has been a fantastic introductory experience to the world of lasers guys. I'll see what I can do to make up for this laser homicide. ;)

I do not like being kicked in the boobs. :yabbmad:

Anyways, this has been a fantastic introductory experience to the world of lasers guys. I'll see what I can do to make up for this laser homicide. ;)

You'd damn well better do something to make up for it, sure. Try quitting the hobby.

Guys don't argue, he's an idiot, just ignore him. You know he is trying to piss you off.

IsaacT

Yes, but last time I checked, Trolling was a violation of the ToS I believe.

Im not trying to piss people off, I assure you. You guys have been nothing but helpful. I even donated to the forum to show my appreciation. I actually feel pretty bad about obliterating the laser. :(

If i known you were going to smash it I wouldnt have sold it to you. I really liked that thing.
Im not trying to piss people off, I assure you. You guys have been nothing but helpful. I even donated to the forum to show my appreciation. I actually feel pretty bad about obliterating the laser. :(

You know now he is trying to repent so he can continue to troll later. You don't just go break shit and then say "Oops, I didn't mean to". He is an idiot.

You know now he is trying to repent so he can continue to troll later. You don't just go break shit and then say "Oops, I didn't mean to". He is an idiot.

If Im not a troll already, your incessant nagging is enough to make one agitated to that point. I certainly meant to break it. One does not *accidentally* obliterate something precious like a laser(and cylindrical, that made it want to roll off the stump, making it a hard target). However, this does not mean I don't regret doing it. So please stop rubbing it in. I understand your empathy for laserkind. But you have antagonized me enough for one thread.

Also, you do not have to call me an idiot in every post you make. It's very colorless, and quite redundant, if not a bit ironic to boot.

Idiot Synonyms, Idiot Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Can a mod please deal with this thread?

Last edited:
This is turning out to be a great thread to be subscribed to.
4 lol's and counting... :pop:

I don't know what to say other than "Ok."

We know he's trolling. He knows we know that he knows that we know he is a trolling idiot.

Sooo, this thread will continue to go on, him claiming to be innocent, but at the same time, pledging to continue smashing lasers and posting about it, intentionally trying to piss us off, gaining attention because us people that take the time to read, know that this could easily be fixed in less than 10 minutes.

So I will continue to watch this thread. And see him get banned soon. As for now, I am trying to come up with a smart witty comment, so I sound smarter than him, but it really doesn't take much. *Yawn*.. Yeah, that's it.

See you guys on another thread.

Cheers

Last edited:

TTerbo

If a person is capable of intentionally smashing a laser to bits, it means he's missing that little thing called enthusiasm which makes us all love these things and spend money on them.

i think he is also missing that little thing called a brain

Status
Not open for further replies.