Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Absolutely Hilarious Video about WL!!!!

madog

There's a bunch of different scripts for that video, most of them are funny, especially the one about the vuvuzellas.

LOL... I should go back and fix some of the subtitles so they synch up better.

I had no idea the video has gotten legs in our little community. I made it the day Wicked first announced the delays for the G2 variant and just busted it out quickly with MS Movie Maker.

I would have hosted it on YouTube, but they have an automatic script that looks for video content from "Downfall" the original movie about the last days in the bunker, and wipes it. Despite the fact it's "fair use" under most countries copyright laws as "parody". I think the German producers feel it trivializes Hitler or the Holocaust etc.

But yes, those who are aware, re-subtitling this clip to reflect Hitler ranting on any number of issues, the Stock Market, sports teams, video games etc. is a very well-used Internet gag and has almost run it's course, so I didn't even know if it would be well received or not when I first posted it here in "Multimedia".

Now I guess it's got some legs. If my Photobucket account actually ever locks on it's bandwidth quota... I'll know why. :D

IsaacT

You made that? You really ought to try to upload it to youtube....I know for a fact the vuvuzela one is on there....cuz I really wanna download it and I don't think I can do that on photobucket

You made that? You really ought to try to upload it to youtube....I know for a fact the vuvuzela one is on there....cuz I really wanna download it and I don't think I can do that on photobucket

Their automated script detected and removed it from YouTube in five minutes flat.

I suspect those who can keep theirs up know how to "de tune" the video or audio somehow so their script can't find it as easily. (shrug)

The original .WMV is just under 50MB. If you've got somewhere else for me to upload it to, I'll gladly send it.

:crackup::crackup: That actually was quite good!
At least now you know it wasn't for a hotel room to meet that tramp he'd been IM'ing on Yahoo....
This "internet" can be very amusing at times. I think it will really catch on!

....cuz I really wanna download it and I don't think I can do that on photobucket

Video Download Helper, works everywhere I have tried except hulu.

Last edited: