Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

8x Sleds Available (possibly)

wolfblue said:
I don't see anything thats really screams no, yet.  It would be nice if Jack was a reliable supplier for all those various sleds.  Really nice if that 8x comes thru...

And Amkdeath is a member I'm not familiar with,  but he has been rep+1 by some prominent members.  I think I could trust what he might say.

But at these prices, the only drawback is that some or our friends here, nice enough to buy and resell, might be stuck with some sleds at a loss.  So if I can get a sled from Alabama I will.  Even if it costs more.  I don't need enough sleds to make it matter if its $12, or $6.

--John
Amkdeath is a very prominent member himself :p You need not have any worries n00b :p

LarryDFW said:
[quote author=lasersbee link=1240405492/0#4 date=1240407571]I'm wondering if it is 2008 or 2006... it's hard to see...
My reasoning is this... normally revision numbers increase... :-?

For the same model #BDP4.....

the 2007 Rev number is  2.4 - S

the 2006/8 Rev number is 2.2

Jerry

Looking at  the other "6" numbers on the sled,

I would think it is an "8".

Larry[/quote]

Hey Larry...
                      I just about went cross-eyed trying to see any other
"6" numbers on the 2nd sled... :eek:

Are you seeing things I can't...  :-/ :p

[Edit] I just saw you edited your post... you're right the 1st sled is a BDP3 not BDP4
  but you can't compare the writing (font) on 2 different sleds on 2 different runs
not in the same year...IMO

Jerry

Jerry;

I was looking at the earlier sled...

but the number typestyle looks to be the same.

LarryDFW

P.S. Your Hi-Power lens assembly with the new large aperture, went out today.

LarryDFW said:
Jerry;

I was looking at the earlier sled...

but the number typestyle looks to be the same.

LarryDFW

P.S. Your Hi-Power lens assembly with the new large aperture, went out today.

You could be right... :cool:

BTW... Thanks for the lens update... ;)

Jerry

Jack89 said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6 link=1240405492/0#24 date=1240444453]Guys, guys!
Amir is Amkdeath...

thanks, Mr. Amir all name are Amir Khazaieli.[/quote]
I can confirm that Amir Khazaieli is Amkdeath.
I have done business with him before!

HumanSymphony said:
Amkdeath is a very prominent member himself :p

I gather. And I do recall seeing his avatar. Its just that I hang mostly in the 405nm section, and he hasnt been real active here in the last few months. And I've seen your avatar before too. And I'm only becoming familiar with you today. There's alot of people in here.

Maybe I should give a more precise expression of what I'm thinking sometimes. Like......
After looking at Amkdeath's profile and some of his post's, as well as some REP comments, I will give his opinion of the possible 8X much weight. Though I don't really know much about him, it's obvious that Amkdeath is quite the respected member in his own right. I hope that he sees this thread and adds to it.

HumanSymphony said:
You need not have any worries n00b :p
Some people are noobs here on LPF. Some people are noobs here on Earth. Some people had lasers before other people were born.
I'm a noob on LPF. I lurked since December. I posted slow for a long time. I tried to learn this place and not come busting in. A noob should do it that way. Lurk, slow start replying, no new threads for a while. But even after five months I have things I'm not sure about. Like the term noobie. Does that mean new to this forum ? I used to see people say noob on alt before all these forums were started. And even then I was never sure if they meant new to the BB, or having limited technical knowledge, or for etiquette violation. I see HumanSymphony has been here a whole year. And I'm sure your quite respected here as well. But I respect people for what they know. I hope your are a respected member here. A bigger chance for me to learn from you. And I did not mean to imply anything about Amkdeath at all. More that I trust him already based on some names in his +1 list.

And nice hair HumanSymphony. I always seem to love a gif

-John

Jack89

The 4x GBW-H10N is we first supply, but unfortunately was out of stock. Please everybody believe me, many thanks!

Jack

Jack89

wolfblue said:
I don't see anything thats really screams no, yet.  It would be nice if Jack was a reliable supplier for all those various sleds.  Really nice if that 8x comes thru...

And Amkdeath is a member I'm not familiar with,  but he has been rep+1 by some prominent members.  I think I could trust what he might say.

But at these prices, the only drawback is that some or our friends here, nice enough to buy and resell, might be stuck with some sleds at a loss.  So if I can get a sled from Alabama I will.  Even if it costs more.  I don't need enough sleds to make it matter if its $12, or $6.

--John

Thank you very much!!

wolfblue said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1240405492/32#32 date=1240521709]
Amkdeath is a very prominent member himself :p  

I gather. And I do recall seeing his avatar.  Its just that I hang mostly in the 405nm section, and he hasnt been real active here in the last few months.  And I've seen your avatar before too.  And I'm only becoming familiar with you today.  There's alot of people in here.

Maybe I should give a more precise expression of what I'm thinking sometimes.  Like......
 After looking at Amkdeath's profile and some of his post's, as well as some REP comments, I will give his opinion of the possible 8X much weight.  Though I don't really know much about him, it's obvious that  Amkdeath is quite the respected member in his own right.  I hope that he sees this thread and adds to it.

HumanSymphony said:
You need not have any worries n00b :p
Some people are noobs here on LPF.  Some people are noobs here on Earth.  Some people had lasers before other people were born.
I'm a noob on LPF.  I lurked since December.   I posted slow for a long time.  I tried to learn this place and not come busting in.  A noob should do it that way.  Lurk, slow start replying, no new threads for a while.  But even after five months I have things I'm not sure about.  Like the term noobie.  Does that mean new to this forum ?  I used to see people say noob on alt before all these forums were started.  And even then I was never sure if they meant new to the BB,  or having limited technical knowledge, or for etiquette violation.  I see HumanSymphony has been here a whole year.  And I'm sure your quite respected here as well.  But I respect people for what they know.  I hope your are a respected member here.  A bigger chance for me to learn from you.  And I did not mean to imply anything about Amkdeath at all.  More that I trust him already based on some names in his +1 list.

And nice hair HumanSymphony.  I always seem to love a gif

-John

[/quote]
Well that was all quite unnecessary :p I meant n00b as in you're simply uneducated in who amkdeath is. Wasn't intended to be offensive. :p I know you weren't implying anything about amkdeath. I was simply assuring you that he is a SWELL guy! ;D

HumanSymphony said:
I was simply assuring you that he is a SWELL guy! ;D

Great !! Thats why I'm here. Theres quit a few "swell guys" in here. And I like the dedicated BR section, as opposed to PL. Though I also know some good people that stay over there at the other forum. And I never did like that flashlight forum much.

Back on topic, lets hope that sled Amkdeath is testing turns out to be a 8x.

But off again (sorry Jakob) I will watch the red section to hear your experiences with that 1W 645nm your doing. It was all I could do to stop myself from trying to get one from heruurscience. But I'm working on a RGV for the time being.

--John

But off again (sorry Jakob) I will watch the red section to hear your experiences with that 1W 645nm your doing.

That's okay :). Just kickin' back and waiting to get an update on the "8x" diode testing.

-Jakob

Devin.P said:
LPC is $5.50! that's the cheapest I've seen.

Devin.
but they want 215$ for shipping 50 each phr and lpc...not that much of a bargain...

.3lite

I'm also talking with them for some time, but their shipping cost makes me ill.

As I asked that I want to get one phr for test, of course paying for that, they told me that it will cost 50$ shipping...

Jack89

drew said:
[quote author=Devin.P link=1240405492/0#11 date=1240417733]LPC is $5.50! that's the cheapest I've seen.

Devin.
but they want 215$ for shipping 50 each phr and lpc...not that much of a bargain...[/quote]

:eek: :eek: when you ask we the shipping cost USD 215 at 50 PHR-803T and 50 LPC815????? Absolutely impossible. We send you the email content, email address and time, your can display a screenshot in here? We has sent email, we have preserved. Maybe not our company.

Jack89

.3lite said:
I'm also talking with them for some time, but their shipping cost makes me ill.

As I asked that I want to get one phr for test, of course paying for that, they told me that it will cost 50$ shipping...

Sorry, we not have free samples, and the minimum order quantity at 10 PCS. The 1 are trouble. give you inconvenience, please understanding!

Jack