Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

6x GGW-H20L  Sled's  for USD 60 each

OK so here is the deal:

This is the usual AMK GB, So I wont say much.

BEFORE I START:

Last GB FAILboated because the suppliers ditched me, and lied to me many times. This time the tables have been turned and things will go a bit differently.

So:  The supplier has saved 100 units specially for me. He is sure that these are GGW-H20L's. 6x or bust. This GB is for 6x's.

the catch?
We need 100 orders. no more, no less. We also dont have much time either. too long, and the deal is off, and no more 6x for you (or me).

Pricing?

The sled itself:  [highlight]USD 60[/highlight]

Shipping: $5 to the US, with $0.35 for each additional sled.
INTERNATIONAL: $9 with $0.35 for each additional sled.

so basically this is it. I do not know if there will be more.

regards,

amk

[highlight]UPDATE 12-25-08 11:08AM PST : NO PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL WE HAVE 100 ORDERS.  BTW, MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!![/highlight]

Re: 6x GGW-H20L  Sled's  for USD 60 each, no

FireMyLaser: 1
Dr. Evil

danq

for the uninitiated - to save a lot of trivial posts (like this one) - you might want to post "where to send payment" up top.

good idea, will do.

I actually will not accept any payments until we have 100 orders. Then people pay up, and I order. I dont want to have money just hanging in mid-air like last time.

regards,

amk

danq

amkdeath said:
huh... not much interest...
patience - Holly Daze, ya know...

I would if I could, but plumb out of $$$

you may have slow going until everyone's next pay cycle?

:-?
DanQ

If you still have refunds to administer than why don't you contact them and tell them you do have a supplier waiting? Refer peeps from the failed GB who are interested back here.

I will wanna get one of these eventually but no funds right now. :(

i did refer those peeps but as dan said no moneis i guess now, and the paypal refunds are still transferring.

We have 3 GBs for this sled rght now. It might be hard to get 100. Especially right after the holidays. I'm in for 1 right now. That might chnage to 2 or 3 if 100 hasn't been reached by the end of nxt mont.

Kenom

I don't think it was just because of the prices but more that there was a total of 4 GB's open. Reduce the total amount and it's got more of a chance to suceed.