Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

473nm [BLUE] .VS. 603nm [YELLOW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well if I'm ever hanging out with a group of you & someone in front of us drops a yellow & light blue handheld laser - at least I won't have to fight too hard for the 473 :)

jakeGT

youd have to be quicker than me to grab both of em:shhh:

and you can count on me to do a review unit of either one you do just like DJNY said.

and im serious

Trevor

youd have to be quicker than me to grab both of em:shhh:

and you can count on me to do a review unit of either one you do just like DJNY said.

and im serious

There's no such thing as a handheld 603nm laser... ;)

-Trevor

jakeGT

I think you quoted the wrong person lol, thT doesn't pertain to my quote haha

jakeGT

Well if I'm ever hanging out with a group of you & someone in front of us drops a yellow & light blue handheld laser - at least I won't have to fight too hard for the 473 :)

i was quoting him, he said nothing about a 603nm handheld. if you read it it says a yellow and light blue handheld laser, which there are handheld yellow lasers. and i also never said anything about a 603nm handheld. i was not brown nosing for anything that this OP is talking about, i was saying if somebody dropped a YELLOW and LIGHT BLUE HANDHELD laser, that i would snatch both up.

i guess just read more thoroughly, me nor danefex said anything about going for a 603nm handheld laser:D

Trevor

i was quoting him, he said nothing about a 603nm handheld. if you read it it says a yellow and light blue handheld laser, which there are handheld yellow lasers. and i also never said anything about a 603nm handheld. i was not brown nosing for anything that this OP is talking about, i was saying if somebody dropped a YELLOW and LIGHT BLUE HANDHELD laser, that i would snatch both up.

i guess just read more thoroughly, me nor danefex said anything about going for a 603nm handheld laser:D

Whatever you're actually looking for (whether it be the 603nm handheld that doesn't exist of the 473nm handheld you won't be given)- it's patently obvious you're fishing for a free laser.

and im serious

:crackup:

-Trevor

jakeGT

Whatever you're actually looking for (whether it be the 603nm handheld that doesn't exist of the 473nm handheld you won't be given)- it's patently obvious you're fishing for a free laser.

-Trevor

haha. anybody on this site that would object to a free laser? no matter what it may be? cool, didn't think so!

Trevor

haha. anybody on this site that would object to a free laser? no matter what it may be? cool, didn't think so!

It's not the wanting that's annoying.

It's the "ZOMG INB4 FREE LASER" posts (following DJNY's obviously sarcastic post) by someone who hasn't been here long at all that wear thin. Companies build rep by sending lasers to people like jayrob, daguin, and others. Not by sending them to the first person that asks for one.

-Trevor

WOW!
Guys! Calm down there is no ACTUAL FREE LASER GIVEAWAY,
this is a survey what do you guys like the most,
the question clearly helps find this out:
"IF YOU WERE OFFERED<--", "IF"

So please stop saying how this is a huge fake giveaway,
never in my original post did it state: "Giveaway"
thanks guys

He's doing market research. :rolleyes:

Orange would be cool.

damn.. I think it was a giveaway..
Disconsider my answer.

hahah j/k.. 1mW 603nm would be very cool.. but probably the cost would be too high..

if 603 price < (473 price . 2), then it would be a good deal.

Yellow for sure. As someone else stated... I have a 445 already. Though I really do like the 473 I d still take a yellow. I've liked yellow lasers since I found out they actually existed many years ago. (talking about a red/green mixed pointer). Green is my favorite by far and I don't think they could make a sexier color other than 532.

Status
Not open for further replies.