Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

470nm 1800mw

Sweet! Amazing how close we can get to that beautiful 473nm wavelength with diodes which don't cost an arm & a leg! :)

-Alex

Cool video. One thing though, next time if you're just posting a video with no context, you should put it in the multimedia sub-section.

No context? Sub division? Explain please lol. I have no clue what you're talking about.. I'm a noob. 😂

No context? Sub division? Explain please lol. I have no clue what you're talking about.. I'm a noob. 😂

He means that you just posted a video, nothing else. You should have just posted it in videos instead of in the yellow/blue etc... lasers :yh:

-Alex

No context? Sub division? Explain please lol.

Context = words, therefore no context = no words :crackup: i.e. you just posted the video with no description or... context

Also, this is the multimedia subsection

15nr2o9.jpg

EDIT: also Alex basically explained it, sorry Hap I was writing as you posted :p

Last edited:
I know what context is... I was refering to what he wants me to put.... Like what should I write? Blame Alien... He told me to put it here lol