Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$4.35 405nm eBay pen SUPER OVERSPECT Must see!!

jimdt7

I ordered one of each colour last week...
They will probably be here by Tuesday... :beer:
I'm planning on making a full review on them.

Jim

Blord

I have several green pens from this seller. The output range is 30-90mW. Mostly lower.

Would someone be willing to pick up 7 532's for 31 dollars for me? I ask because im moving in a couple weeks and theres noooo way i can get these before then. I want some for my co-workers for xmas. I think they would really enjoy them. PM me if someone is willing to do it :)

Received my 405nm today!

Looks slightly less bright than my 200mW dilda from DX. The DX laser lights a red match very quickly, this pen takes some good 30s with an external lens, probably because I can't get a very small dot. It's definitely over 50mW.

Divergence is very good, I'd guess under 1 mRad. The dot is very distorted, probably dirty lens. Not much of a problem because 405nm looks diffuse by nature.

Didn't come with the usual new wish box or chinese batteries but that's fine for the price tag.

Highly recommended!

Sorry to bump this back up but I was thinking about buying one of the 532 pens and was curious what results people were getting from them when I saw the following post.

Here's a little "secret" about Duracell rechargeables. They don't seem make their own. Look at the top of the battery and if it's white and "Made in Japan" is on the side guess who makes them? Yup. Sanyo. They're rebranded eneloops. If the top is black and they're made in China they're rebadged Rayovacs which aren't too bad but not as good. Google "Duraloop" for more info.

Of course neither Duracell nor Sanyo have commented but people who know a lot more about batteries than I ever will have pretty much confirmed this to be true.

The tops are indeed white. I guess I got Duraloops then. I also have some Rayovac ones (rayo branded) which, like you said, aren't as good.

Last edited:
Just ordered 5 greens and 5 purple. Does anyone who has ordered those lasers before know how much time it takes for seller to ship items and does seller give u tracking nr?

Last edited:
This sucks, bloody eBay australia, won't allow sales of laser pointers over 5mw :( it would be cool if a member could send some to aus, hint hint. :)

Received my 10 lasers today (5 purple and 5 green) from which 6 was DOA 5 greens and 1 purple. Could anyone suggest what to do next? Should i open dipute?

Looks like your post office mishandled the lasers. That would explain why all greens are gone (they are more sensitive). Not sure what to do :/

Thx for help, sended message to seller. Hope i can get this fixed because 9 of those lasers were ordered for friends :(

Ciaran

I'm just about to order one of these! However, the first laser in the first link is no longer for sale!