Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W 638nm FAC Diode

Hello!
Does someone have the 1W 638nm FAC Line Diodes for sell ?
Thanks and BR,
Phillip

kecked

Try ebay phillip. I see them a lot but have not looked lately.

The 2.4W is a double beam diode, I believe the original manufacturer is Ushio

farbe2

The 1,2W Diode is much worse compared to the 1W diode.

Seems like nobody is making/selling the 1W diode anymore.

The 2.4W is a double beam diode, I believe the original manufacturer is Ushio
According to the photos and the datasheet supplied it's not. I've only seen the tri-beam monstrosity before. I'm more inclined to be skeptical and assume that you're right. But if the datasheet is actually accurate then that's way more interesting.

The 1,2W Diode is much worse compared to the 1W diode.

Seems like nobody is making/selling the 1W diode anymore.
Do you have a data sheet or links to support this? Interesting.

The 1.2w listing and datasheet match the datasheet and diode used by styropyro in his video here

Crazy Keychain Laser Pointer Upgrades. 5mW to 3000mW+

He had great results and the fast axis correction works very well. What's the rated divergence of the 1W compared to the 1.2W?

According to the photos and the datasheet supplied it's not. I've only seen the tri-beam monstrosity before. I'm more inclined to be skeptical and assume that you're right. But if the datasheet is actually accurate then that's way more interesting.

My gut tells me it's a Ushio HL63520HD that's had a FAC added to it, hence the price increase over the regular diode. Both the Ushio and the LaserTree data sheets show the same double diode in the spec sheet for the pin out.

For multi beam lasers I quite like the Mitsubishi line up.

Double-red-beam.jpg

IMG-4683.jpg

My gut tells me it's a Ushio HL63520HD that's had a FAC added to it, hence the price increase over the regular diode. Both the Ushio and the LaserTree data sheets show the same double diode in the spec sheet for the pin out.
Oh you're right! Just looked at the listing more closely and indeed Lasertree show a dual diode diagram on the pin out despite the misleading image of a single square beam output.

s-l1600.png