Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW waterproof green laser $68 GB#2

ARG

Glad you like it!

I think Yobresal tested them with a 3.7V, look for it in this thread or the #1 thread. I've used a 3.7V in there before, and it worked fine :)

Just got one of these second hand from ARGlaser:whistle:

Peaked at 136mW, and seems to be stable around 130mW.

IR content is around 30mW.

Very nice little laser:)

Edit: The laser comes with a 3v rechargeable battery... has anyone tried it with a 3.7v? Or more importantly a fully charged cell 4.2v?

I've used 3.7 in mind almost since I got it. Of course since it just died last week it might be a good idea to stick with the lower voltage. The included battery isn't great, but I suspect these will last a little longer with lower voltage. I'm really bummed that mine died though, it was my most powerful 532 at 125mw. Now it's putting out a faint green dot at best and a bunch of IR most of the time. :yabbem:

I've actually been thinking about trying to remove whatever is in front of the pump diode and just trying to make it a standard 808nm laser.

Yup, I already heard back from ARG... and tried the laser with a 3.7v battery.

Didn't notice any difference in output at all, so going to stick with the supplied one I guess.

Thanks for the response+1:)

I want to pick up a laser like this. Can somebody link me to a site that has these for sale? (similar or more power/similar pricing). I just recently became interested in higher power greens :D

ARG

You're not going to get the same pricing... Not unless you order in quantities of 10 like this GB.

I know that. I was just adking how much more it could possibly be. Especially a year after the fact. Wouldn't the cost be a lot less now?