Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW waterproof green laser $65

Do you know the duty cycle for these lasers? And whats the mah rating on the included batteries? Thanks

Awesome! We can get 10. The sooner payments come in the sooner we get our lasers.

Last edited:
Im gonna have to withdraw from this..something unexpected came up. Sorry.

No prob bob, I am sure someone else will want it. I just paid for all of them so I will get them and sell the ones that weren't taken.

Update- lasers are shipping out To me Wendsday. Should arrive to me 5-6 days after that.

Last edited:
I can do that but delivery can't be guarenteed as there will not be a tracking number.

These look nice. If you end up with any extras I might be interested in one. I have to somehow convince my wife *she* actually needs one first. I've bought too many lasers this month to get by with calling it mine. :D

She has already tried to call dibs on the green I just bought and it hasn't even shipped, so it might not be too hard.

btw: Any idea how hard it might be to add an IR filter myself to one of these?

Last edited:
lol my wife was looking at one of my greenies the other night and said she wanted one :D Im thinking about making her a 50 mW greenie custom host w/ and O-like module.

These look nice. If you end up with any extras I might be interested in one. I have to somehow convince my wife *she* actually needs one first. I've bought too many lasers this month to get by with calling it mine. :D

She has already tried to call dibs on the green I just bought and it hasn't even shipped, so it might not be too hard.

btw: Any idea how hard it might be to add an IR filter myself to one of these?
It is a simple mod. The front end screws off and you can glue it to the front aperture.

Cool. Well she was up for the idea. I'm a little surprised but I'm not going to argue the point. I have a 75mw on the way, so she can use it and I'll take this one. I assume you still have room for one more?

$65.00 and lukepetrakis@gmail.com right?

PM sent.

Edit: :paypal:

Last edited: