Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW Waterproof Green Laser $65 GB#3

Re: 100mW Waterproof Green Laser $65 GB#3

Jeeze man, no need to get ass hurt. I was simply bumping the thread. JUST be grateful that i didnt make 4-5 posts about every website. I KNOW how to use the edit button. Some people want their laser. Now. Some can wait, like me, but my vacation is nearing me so i cant wait too long..

Mmmkaayy?

EDIT!!!.... : I Ordered from Laser Pointer, Green Laser pointers for sale at Lasershine.com Free DHL shipping, looks legit. 69.99$ Not bad.
So, umm consider me out of this GB. I will make the final call when i get the package, i payed VIA paypal, so it should be all cool, if something goes wrong.

So I can remove you from the list now?

Um guys, sorry to break your party. I did some googling and some research i found the laser in this GB for 68$ SHIPPED.
Now, if this is going to take more week i can't buy it i'm buying this :(
100mW 532nm Waterproof Green Light Laser Pointer BGP2009A (1x CR123A)
It's the same laser as elitelasers.

Discount and cheap 50mW 532nm Waterproof Green Light Laser Pointer Pen BGP2009A Online Sale
Another one 55$....
Shipping is 10.75 to USA
So,
65.25$ shipped in CONUS

100mW 532nm Waterproof Green Light Laser Pointer Pen BGP2009A(1x CR123A included) [805] - US$70.99 : LaserShine.com

FREE SHIPPING VIA DHL.
If we get 6 PEOPLE, which we have right now. We can do this GB!

And i just keep finding these..

50mW 532nm Waterproof Green Light Laser Pointer Pen BGP2009A(1x CR123A included)

58$

When dealing with international sellers you can expect to wait 2 weeks for your laser. Also 2 of those referenced lasers are the 50mW version. The manufacturer makes all different power of these lasers. In all likely hood a reseller has relabeled as a 100mW even though it is 50mW spec. Since our 100mW spec lasers are 125mW it would make sense that they could be getting 70mW out of the 50mW version. After all most noobs can't test their lasers and don't know what 100mW really looks like. I did plenty of research on these lasers and have purchased them elsewhere as well. I too know how to Google. What separates us is the fact that I own multiple laser power meters, have purchased hundreds of green lasers, and dealt with countless Chinese sellers. If you do not know what you are talking about it is best to stay out of the way of people who do. No offense intended. I want to explain things not only to you but the others members of this GB who may now have doubt after reading the above quoted remark of yours.

Last edited:

When dealing with international sellers you can expect to wait 2 weeks for your laser. Also 2 of those referenced lasers are the 50mW version. The manufacturer makes all different power of these lasers. In all likely hood a reseller has relabeled as a 100mW even though it is 50mW spec. Since our 100mW spec lasers are 125mW it would make sense that they could be getting 70mW out of the 50mW version. After all most noobs can't test their lasers and don't know what 100mW really looks like. I did plenty of research on these lasers and have purchased them elsewhere as well. I too know how to Google. What separates us is the fact that I own multiple laser power meters, have purchased hundreds of green lasers, and dealt with countless Chinese sellers. If you do not know what you are talking about it is best to stay out of the way of people who do. No offense intended. I want to explain things not only to you but the others members of this GB who may now have doubt after reading the above quoted remark of yours.
I see... Yeah i have to say, i didnt think it through all too much. In your opinion, should i cancel this order? Coming from a well exprienced buyer? It's still processing.
I deleted my links, and i am still up for this GB if it fills up within a week. I am leaving in exactly 2 weeks from now :(.

LaserShine's shipping policy says :
* Normal Handling Time: < 3 Working days, if the product is in stock, order can be sent out the same day upon receipt of the payment.
* Ship via DHL (Fastest Shipping Methods): Delivery time is about 2-5 days to USA, Canada, Japan, Australia and main countries of Europe, except Remote Area
It looks fine to me.
Yobsreal, what do you recomend i poor man lpm the laser with? What should i expect out of a 100mW laser?

Thanks so much writing 200+ words regarding the cheaper lasers, Cheers! :eek:

Rep up for you man. Thanks!

Last edited:

well I should be receiving my lasers from GB#2 Tomorrow or Wednesday. If they all come out working properly I can sell you the one I was planning on keeping for myself. I didn't realize time was a big factor for you. I don't really need mine anyway as I have a 700mW Spyder III Green laser and a 125mW CNI GLP. As for LPM's they are considerably cheaper now than they were a few years back. $100 is not bad at all. Without one it is too difficult to try and determine a lasers power based on things like burning power, visibility, etc. Too many variables to be factored in.

well I should be receiving my lasers from GB#2 Tomorrow or Wednesday. If they all come out working properly I can sell you the one I was planning on keeping for myself. I didn't realize time was a big factor for you. I don't really need mine anyway as I have a 700mW Spyder III Green laser and a 125mW CNI GLP. As for LPM's they are considerably cheaper now than they were a few years back. $100 is not bad at all. Without one it is too difficult to try and determine a lasers power based on things like burning power, visibility, etc. Too many variables to be factored in.

Great! Nice, yeah my parents are sending me to my "Home Country" Japan for 4 weeks, 3 weeks at a Boarding school, and 1 week at my grand parents. I really want to bring at least one laser for astronomy and showing off.
How much are you going to sell for? I am willing to pay up to 71$ of course!

I thank you for your courtesy towards my noobyness!
:can:

I would charge the same as the GB price. $65, I will let you know if all 10/10 come out perfect. Last time one was defective.

I would charge the same as the GB price. $65, I will let you know if all 10/10 come out perfect. Last time one was defective.

Awesome! Yeah i dont think i can participate in the GB#3 due to my limited time in which i can receive the item in.
So count me out ::scowl:
Yeah, do you have a faster way i can contact you?
MSN AIM, or Skype?
Thanks again. Again and again.

EDIT: I happen to live within 100 Miles of you!
Sacramento CA.

Last edited:

I am actually on LPF more than anything so it should be hard to get a hold of me through PM

I am actually on LPF more than anything so it should be hard to get a hold of me through PM

Ah looks like you got one dud. Ouch. So, im out of luck for now. I just hope that the laser from Laser Shine does well.
Still in processing after a day or so.
Once it ships it'll be here in 2-3 days!

Yeah sorry about that buddy. I was hoping it would be a good one. Also GB#2 was not as powerful as number 3 and there was a dud.

Ok, now that gb 2 is done I will be placing the order next monday weather or not we have all 10 lasers sold. I will be pming everyone on the list sometime later this week for emails to send paypal invoices.

Also yob if you want a laser on this gb pm me and we can work something out, either price wise, or if you're interested in trading something for it, something around 445nm ;)

In other news i'm currently trying to get some kind of a lpm to measure these when they come in, as i'm sure everyone wants to know what kind of power these things are putting out.

Please forgive typos. Ipads dont have good auto corrects.

:wtf: I came to check to see if the list filled up any more, and I find 2 more slots blank???

So, I attempted to waterproof my aurora v6 greenie. (First laser I ever built :) ) After testing it for a while, I found a drop on the inside. However, I got to play with it long enough in the pool to completely fall in love with the concept of a waterproof laser. So, put me on the list for one.

Come on, guys!!! You know you want a cool waterproof greenie to add to your collections! :D
:bumpit:

Last edited:

What rocket said!

Sofar both of my lasers i've owned have been green waterproofs and it really is quite amazing to see lasers completely underwater.

I really want to have 7 of these sold by the time I order.

In order to hopefully increase sales. I'm dropping the price to $62.50!!! But only before the gb is placed. Afterwards it will shoot up to $68.

Re: 100mW Waterproof Green Laser $62.50 GB#3

That is a really good price and if I hadn't already committed to a bunch of other stuff here this month I would take at least two more at that price. I'm actually a little bummed that I can't, but I do have some cool stuff coming. :)

Re: 100mW Waterproof Green Laser $62.50 GB#3

Tell you what, mr killerbee (heehee Luke gave you a nickname that we wont forget ;) ) add 3 more on on for me. I just asked a bunch of the guys here at work, and they're all interested. :D