Laser pointer discussion. Read/write reviews of laser pointers and laser pointer companies. Learn about all types of laser pointers and lasers





Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums! If you are looking for a laser pointer or want to compare different laser pointer companies, you may want to check out the LPF Laser Pointer Company Database. The link will open in a new window for your convenience.








Green Laser Pointers by Category Blue Laser Pointers by Category Red Laser Pointers by Category
Yellow Laser Pointers by Category Violet Laser Pointers by Category Orange Laser Pointers by Category
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes
Laser Technology Laser Pointer Parts Lasers by Wavelength
Top 10 Laser Pointer Companies Laser Pointer Company Database Visible Beam Laser Pointers


One laser store meets all your needs

























Go Back   Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers > Lasers > Buy, Sell, & Trade



LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies (link opens new window)



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 09:18 PM #33
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Sparkles Sparkles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTexasKing View Post
Laser is in my hand.
Time to burninate something!



Laser is top notch quality, beam focuses well.
Everything it's advertised to be, adding the glow in the dark dust cap is a nice touch, and the charger is so cute! LOL
Only complaint is the spring on the tail cap.
It's just sitting loose in there and although it's always made contact, I'd like for it to be centered at all times.
Considering using a dab of hot glue (or epoxy) at one small point to hold it in place, leaving the rest of the spring to contact the bare metal on the tail cap.

What's the mA rating of this charger?
The plan for the next batch is to thermal epoxy the spring in place.

Standard USB ports provide 500 mA. The charger has been set at 490-500 mA to work with all ports.

Glad you liked it!


Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote







LPF List of Laser Pointer Companies (link opens new window)







Old 03-21-2011, 09:57 PM #34
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Delete this account
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
WestTexasKing is on a distinguished road
WestTexasKing WestTexasKing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Delete this account
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
WestTexasKing is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Cool, I'll have to look into the thermal epoxy, I knew it was thermally conductive but didn't realize it was electrically conductive as well.
I was considering wire glue, but I think I'll try some thermal epoxy instead!

Does this laser still work with alkaline C cell batteries, provided you space it out properly?

Maybe a little off-topic, but I have a LiPo charger for RC battery packs rated up to 20A with an 8s pack.
In the RC world, even the cheapest LiPo packs will handle 2C charge rates (expensive packs up to 10C!).
With 20A at my disposal, I could charge 8 batteries at once with a 1C charge rate, or two batteries at 4C for 15-20min charge time (assuming the 2400mah capacity is correct).
Was wondering if you had any idea what the max charging rate for these batteries are?

With this charger, I'm guessing the charge time is somewhere around 5hrs?
WestTexasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:30 PM #35
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Sparkles Sparkles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTexasKing View Post
Cool, I'll have to look into the thermal epoxy, I knew it was thermally conductive but didn't realize it was electrically conductive as well.
I was considering wire glue, but I think I'll try some thermal epoxy instead!

Does this laser still work with alkaline C cell batteries, provided you space it out properly?

Maybe a little off-topic, but I have a LiPo charger for RC battery packs rated up to 20A with an 8s pack.
In the RC world, even the cheapest LiPo packs will handle 2C charge rates (expensive packs up to 10C!).
With 20A at my disposal, I could charge 8 batteries at once with a 1C charge rate, or two batteries at 4C for 15-20min charge time (assuming the 2400mah capacity is correct).
Was wondering if you had any idea what the max charging rate for these batteries are?

With this charger, I'm guessing the charge time is somewhere around 5hrs?
The laser needs 6.1 Volts minimum, 4.6V for the diode at 1.8A and 1.5V for the driver. C batteries are only 3V (2*1.5V) maximum. I think max charging current is 1C, I wouldn't go above that.
However, this charger provides a TRUE CC/CV (Constant Current/Constant Voltage) charge profile. It is VERY important for the safety and capacity of the battery over time that you don't deviate from a safe charge profile. If you want more information look at this thread Cottenpickers Chargers. He also provides the graphs of the charging profile for different batteries.

I would guess for a full charge it will take 4-5 hours per battery. I top off mine every other night because these batteries have no "memory." They can handle literally thousands of charges.
Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:53 PM #36
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Jupiter, FL
Posts: 7
Rep Power: 0
Frank C is on a distinguished road
Frank C Frank C is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Jupiter, FL
Posts: 7
Rep Power: 0
Frank C is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Thanks for shipping it out the same day I ordered.

Is the charger that comes in this package the model with the screen, or the basic one? And if it is the basic one, is there a light or something to notify you when the battery is done charging?

Thanks
Frank C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:20 AM #37
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Sparkles Sparkles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank C View Post
Thanks for shipping it out the same day I ordered.

Is the charger that comes in this package the model with the screen, or the basic one? And if it is the basic one, is there a light or something to notify you when the battery is done charging?

Thanks
The charger is the basic one. A red LED comes on when its charging, and goes off when its done charging.
Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:44 AM #38
Flaminpyro's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: West central Oregon
Posts: 5,461
Rep Power: 1768
Flaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond repute
Flaminpyro Flaminpyro is offline
Class 4 Laser
Flaminpyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: West central Oregon
Posts: 5,461
Rep Power: 1768
Flaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Well it would appear your mouth has over run your diodes ability to live and so it would
seem you need to replace a diode for a member here what do you say about that
__________________
White Fusion Time Machine 445
473nm LRS-0473-KFM-00150-10 158.5mW Lab style
laser used in the making of the latest TRON movie

CNI PGL-III-C-589 125mW
520 in a SH-032
Viasho 532nm 500mW
CNI pen 532nm 84mW
The Violet Pip Squeek 45mW

_____________________________________
LOOKING FOR A HOST WITH PERFECT HEAT SINKING
order your C-88 Cu kit today !

Flaminpyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:15 AM #39
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Sparkles Sparkles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminpyro View Post
Well it would appear your mouth has over run your diodes ability to live and so it would
seem you need to replace a diode for a member here what do you say about that

Hi there. While I appreciate that you are concerned for another member of the forum, I am currently taking steps to resolve the issue at hand. The issue is between the other forum member who purchased my laser and myself. Accusing me of running at the mouth only exacerbates the situation. I absolutely want to see the laser and assess for myself what went wrong and do what I can to remedy the problem. My customer, the other forum member, and I haven't even discussed that the diode is the confirmed problem. Until I have seen that it is the problem and taken steps on my end that conclusively end the problem, I think you are jumping to conclusions about how I used my mouth or the ability of the diode to perform for long periods of time.

In addition, due to your "concern", I am currently evaluating my other forum posts to make sure that the information about my laser, its components, and their performance are correct so that there are no further questions.

I would appreciate in the future that if you have a problem with me personally or my approach on the forum that you send me a pm. The fact that you are not directly involved in the transaction between me and the person who purchased the laser means that you are operating with only part of the facts.
Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:33 AM #40
Flaminpyro's Avatar
Class 4 Laser
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: West central Oregon
Posts: 5,461
Rep Power: 1768
Flaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond repute
Flaminpyro Flaminpyro is offline
Class 4 Laser
Flaminpyro's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: West central Oregon
Posts: 5,461
Rep Power: 1768
Flaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond reputeFlaminpyro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

I think I have all the facts as I have been in contact with the other member and he as informed me you stoped responding never the less I am interested in the health of this forum and not your profit margin so I will speak up when ever I see the need to and you claming that all your lasers can put out the power you state and with out owning a LPM I have to wonder about you.

Why should I try and contact you by PM I have sent you PM's befor trying to help you and you never replyed to them.

I'm not accusing you of anything only stating a fact how can you tell people they can charge a lithium cell 1000's of times when the manufactures only claim 500 ?

How can you state your All of your builds can put out the power you state for that time period, no it would seem to me you barley know what you are doing, if you did you would have bought a laser power meter befor you started selling lasers in-mass and claming they all could produce the power you claim for that period of time.

what are you buying 500ea 445 diodes and throwing out 400 of them so you can keep the most efficent for your builds I think not

just do the right thing and send the man a new diode, and believe I'm not the only one watching you ! rember your the nube here !!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
Hi there. While I appreciate that you are concerned for another member of the forum, I am currently taking steps to resolve the issue at hand. The issue is between the other forum member who purchased my laser and myself. Accusing me of running at the mouth only exacerbates the situation. I absolutely want to see the laser and assess for myself what went wrong and do what I can to remedy the problem. My customer, the other forum member, and I haven't even discussed that the diode is the confirmed problem. Until I have seen that it is the problem and taken steps on my end that conclusively end the problem, I think you are jumping to conclusions about how I used my mouth or the ability of the diode to perform for long periods of time.

In addition, due to your "concern", I am currently evaluating my other forum posts to make sure that the information about my laser, its components, and their performance are correct so that there are no further questions.

I would appreciate in the future that if you have a problem with me personally or my approach on the forum that you send me a pm. The fact that you are not directly involved in the transaction between me and the person who purchased the laser means that you are operating with only part of the facts.
__________________
White Fusion Time Machine 445
473nm LRS-0473-KFM-00150-10 158.5mW Lab style
laser used in the making of the latest TRON movie

CNI PGL-III-C-589 125mW
520 in a SH-032
Viasho 532nm 500mW
CNI pen 532nm 84mW
The Violet Pip Squeek 45mW

_____________________________________
LOOKING FOR A HOST WITH PERFECT HEAT SINKING
order your C-88 Cu kit today !

Flaminpyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:10 AM #41
romogracie's Avatar
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174
Rep Power: 25
romogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant future
romogracie romogracie is offline
Class 1M Laser
romogracie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174
Rep Power: 25
romogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant future
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
I am currently taking steps to resolve the issue at hand.
Sparkles, I offered you $30 to exchange my laser for a working one. I think $30 is more than fair to help pay for a replacement driver or diode considering you claimed the laser had a duty cycle of 80 minutes until the batteries died.

When you refused, I asked you for a price quote for a replacement driver or diode. Why haven't you replied to that PM???? It's been several hours.

Last edited by romogracie; 03-22-2011 at 04:13 AM.
romogracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:24 AM #42
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Delete this account
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
WestTexasKing is on a distinguished road
WestTexasKing WestTexasKing is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Delete this account
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0
WestTexasKing is on a distinguished road
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romogracie View Post
Why haven't you replied to that PM???? It's been several hours.
I take it you don't like ordering lasers from China...
WestTexasKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:38 AM #43
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Sparkles Sparkles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminpyro View Post
I think I have all the facts as I have been in contact with the other member and he as informed me you stoped responding never the less I am interested in the health of this forum and not your profit margin so I will speak up when ever I see the need to and you claming that all your lasers can put out the power you state and with out owning a LPM I have to wonder about you.

Why should I try and contact you by PM I have sent you PM's befor trying to help you and you never replyed to them.

I'm not accusing you of anything only stating a fact how can you tell people they can charge a lithium cell 1000's of times when the manufactures only claim 500 ?

How can you state your All of your builds can put out the power you state for that time period, no it would seem to me you barley know what you are doing, if you did you would have bought a laser power meter befor you started selling lasers in-mass and claming they all could produce the power you claim for that period of time.

what are you buying 500ea 445 diodes and throwing out 400 of them so you can keep the most efficent for your builds I think not

just do the right thing and send the man a new diode, and believe I'm not the only one watching you ! rember your the nube here !!!


First, let's clarify a few things.
1. My last correspondence with my customer was at 12:44pm TODAY in a PM on the forum. In earlier communications I asked my customer to send me the laser, and he refused, instead stating that he would prefer to meet me in the town near where I work, give me the laser, then 'hang out somewhere' while I fix the laser. This solution isn't feasible because I have other employment and work around it.

2. You and I exchanged exactly one PM about a sale of yours on 2/15/11. That is my only record of correspondence between you and I.

3. According to several sources I have researched, the cycle life of a lithium ion battery is factored in several ways- duration of charge time, amount of cycles, total capacity available, among other things. The standard range for a lithium ion battery for cycles is from 400-1200. A cycle is a COMPLETE charge and discharge, not a partial charge and discharge, which I do with my batteries.

4. I understand that I am a "nube" here, but questioning my credibility for not owning an LPM is premature. I made sure to LPM each laser and write the stats for each one. I made no claims of the power of the lasers until I got the readings from all of the lasers. I have ordered and am currently waiting for my own LPM to arrive.

My customer should check his PM messages and let me know how he plans to ship me his laser so I can begin solving the problem.
Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:16 AM #44
romogracie's Avatar
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174
Rep Power: 25
romogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant future
romogracie romogracie is offline
Class 1M Laser
romogracie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 174
Rep Power: 25
romogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant futureromogracie has a brilliant future
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
In earlier communications I asked my customer to send me the laser, and he refused, instead stating that he would prefer to meet me in the town near where I work, give me the laser, then 'hang out somewhere' while I fix the laser. This solution isn't feasible because I have other employment and work around it.
Ummm, you said it would only take about 2 hours to repair if it's the diode and you could call me down when you're in the area where you build all of your lasers, so I don't understand why you're claiming it's not feasible now. This way we can both save on shipping costs and turnaround time.

I also PM'ed you about repair costs for a diode or driver and you have yet to give me an answer...
romogracie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:39 PM #45
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Sparkles Sparkles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romogracie View Post
Ummm, you said it would only take about 2 hours to repair if it's the diode and you could call me down when you're in the area where you build all of your lasers, so I don't understand why you're claiming it's not feasible now. This way we can both save on shipping costs and turnaround time.

I also PM'ed you about repair costs for a diode or driver and you have yet to give me an answer...
My friend who is helping me says he will take time to pick up the laser from you tomorrow at the library.

Thanks

Last edited by Sparkles; 03-22-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:47 PM #46
SLPbum's Avatar
Class 1M Laser
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: E. Texas
Posts: 248
Rep Power: 211
SLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond repute
SLPbum SLPbum is offline
Class 1M Laser
SLPbum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: E. Texas
Posts: 248
Rep Power: 211
SLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond reputeSLPbum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Im interested myself in this laser. How many you have left? is that 270 shipped to texas?

Thanks
SLPbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:59 PM #47
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Sparkles Sparkles is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 0
Sparkles is infamous around these partsSparkles is infamous around these parts
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLPbum View Post
Im interested myself in this laser. How many you have left? is that 270 shipped to texas?

Thanks
It is $270 shipped to Texas. I have one with your name on it
Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:05 PM #48
Toke's Avatar
Class 3R Laser
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 1,111
Rep Power: 51
Toke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond repute
Toke Toke is offline
Class 3R Laser
Toke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 1,111
Rep Power: 51
Toke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond reputeToke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FS: 1.9W 445nm Maglite 2C Laser!

Sparkles,
How do you know you are getting 1.9W?
__________________
100mW Odicforce kit.
App. 300mw MiniMag
App 120mW labby
Fan cooled 400mA 12X 405nm flashlight

532nm 150mW Labby.
532nm 50mW in flashlight

1.2W 445nm Yobresal
Basic laser building guide.
Toke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
caveat emptor!, nicked design





Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-1-8-2w-445nm-maglite-2c-laser-61356.html
Posted By For Type Date
????????? This thread Refback 04-07-2011 10:42 AM
????????? This thread Refback 03-14-2011 01:57 AM










Loading








Green Laser Pointers by Category Blue Laser Pointers by Category Red Laser Pointers by Category
Yellow Laser Pointers by Category Violet Laser Pointers by Category Orange Laser Pointers by Category
Top Laser Pointers by Power - 1 Watt+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 500mW+ Top Laser Pointers by Power - 250mW+
Laser Pointer Database High Power Laser Pointers Laser Pointer Diodes






Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use


 


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclaimer | Terms of Use
Copyright (C) 2017 Laser Pointer Forums, LLC