Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Zombie attack in Miami??

Just wondering if any of you guys have read or heard about this really weird news story in miami. ******Please do not read if you are young or easily grossed out!!

A naked man was seen chewing and eating the face of another naked person on an overpass in Miami. When the police arrived and tried to get him to stop he leaned over and growled at the police with pieces of face flesh falling out of his mouth.

Apparently the police tried to get him to stop but he kept eating the face so they had to shoot him. Even after he was shot he continued eating the other man's face and had to be shot many times before he would stop and was finally killed by police. He had even eaten the eyeballs of the still living person... :eek:

If you haven't heard of this I'm not making this up!

Here's a link to the story, it's all over various news websites but here's a pretty good description of what happened... Pretty creepy!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/no-answers-in-naked-mans-flesh-eating-attack/1232407

Edit: fixed link

Last edited:

....and it starts. :eg:

Gotta go out and buy some deer slugs before they sell out. :wave:

Hope theyre keeping a close eye on the victim....thats how all the movies start! ;)

....and it starts. :eg:

Gotta go out and buy some deer slugs before they sell out. :wave:

Lol, Yeah! :evil:

Unfortunately I don't own anything that powerful... I wonder if my 500 feet per second BB machine gun will be any good for a zombie hoard?? :crackup:

Yeah I agree about watching the victim to see what happens, and I can't really believe he was alive during the whole encouter and survived.. Very sad!

Last edited:
Hope theyre keeping a close eye on the victim....thats how all the movies start! ;)

UM....you may have to get pretty close. :crackup:

Is that you in the video?

No, I am 31 years old, I just found the video. :p

The BB gun is actually pretty powerful (and legal here). Although your right I'd probably have to be too close to any zombies for it to do much good. :D

The Drozd BB machine gun is about the only way to legally own a fully automatic metal projectile firing device in Canada I think :)

It actually runs on 6 AA batteries which power the firing pin. You can select single shot, 3 shot burst, 6 shot burst or modify for fully auto. It uses the small CO2 cartridges, but the newer version allows for refillable CO2 canisters.

Last edited:
Still trying to figure out why 2 naked men would walk out on a highway, one kills the other, and then starts eating him. Even if on crazy hallucinogens thats pretty out. I dont see cocaine, or meth being at blame. Even a PCP overdose wouldnt make someone act like that.

Still trying to figure out why 2 naked men would walk out on a highway, one kills the other, and then starts eating him. Even if on crazy hallucinogens thats pretty out. I dont see cocaine, or meth being at blame. Even a PCP overdose wouldnt make someone act like that.

Yeah, I agree. They said something like Cocaine paranoia... Really??

I think the surviving victim with the flesh eaten off was actually alive the whole time since he is now recovering in the hospital. I think there are a lot of details left out or I guess they do not know yet, but how would you just lie there and let someone eat your face off.

The other question is since they mentioned the attacker did not stop eating even after he was being shot, did the police finally have to shoot him in the head to kill him as in Zombie lore?

I read in another story about this that supposedly miami has seen a rise in some kind of "bad lsd" where another crazed person growled as well when on it... I don't know though sounds pretty weird to me, and sounds like the media trying to prematurely make sense of something they really do not have all the details on.

Last edited:
two guys I've met today. It's really few people here.
Or, it's due to the time difference?

I am gonna off duty today, and I haven't seen many guys here?

Apparently the attacker was eating the victim, who is still alive!....One news paper suggested the victim was homeless and possibly sleeping under the bridge.

Zombie LSD, LMAO. I dont think any drug would make you eat people. :thinking:

Cant wait till the videos are released. *fingers crossed*

@Lasever. The majority of members are in North America. Its in the early AM here, so many are asleep. In 4-5 hours the forum gets more people.

Zombie LSD, LMAO. I dont think any drug would make you eat people. :thinking:

Cant wait till the videos are released. *fingers crossed*

@Lasever. The majority of members are in North America. Its in the early AM here, so many are asleep. In 4-5 hours the forum gets more people.

Okay, I see. Thanks, it's nice of you. Have a nice day, u guys, as I am going home in a few mintues

:eg:

Never go under any bridge where zombies or trolls hang out. He must of watched too many soylent green movies?

Things

I've heard it was from a new experimental form of LSD .. not sure though, I was busy boarding up my windows and out buying some face protection :D

Last edited:

Blord

No problem if zombies show up in my neighbourhood. I will zapp them in the head with my lasers. :D