Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Your work bench, desk, lab, garage...Post pics where you work on & build your lasers!

mkdive

Your work bench, desk, lab, garage...Post pics where you work on & build your lasers!

I want to see what other "setups" fellow members use as a workspace when constructing their next build. I do 99% of my work in the garage.

Here my hangout....

So If you guys could please post some pics of what space you use. Pictures of lathes, LPM, scopes, digi power supplies, & whatever cool other electronics I didn't list.... you are welcome to post those also! I love seeing how other people make use of space for their hobbies!

Re: Your work bench, desk, lab, garage...Post pics where you work on & build your las

Wow, that is a neat, well-organized lab! I have a Franken-room where I do all my experiments and my evil deeds, but the pics are on my home computer so i'll post tonight.
-Robert

lasersbee

Re: Your work bench, desk, lab, garage...Post pics where you work on & build your las

IIRC... there is already a similar thread somewhere on the Forum..:thinking:

Nice work area...:cool:

Jerry
(4300-99-8045)

Last edited:

Elgranto7

Nice and tidy!
Plenty of WD-40 i see :D

We have a tennis ball on a string to. Just incase ;)

I will have to take a pic of our garage later.

lasersbee

Nice catch...:D (tennis ball on string)...

Jerry

Mohrenberg

The other day i was trying to clean up my play room, but soon realized i had too much crap and nowhere to put it.
So i went to the hardware store and bought this little shelf to organize all of my things....it doesn't look it, but there is a lot of stuff in there.

Attachments

Jaseth

That's funny Moh, I thought this was your work station :evil:

Gryphon

^ lol, i remember that :D

kiyoukan

My work place is no where near as nice. any got a garage i can take over? Love your work space btw.

Last edited:

Mohrenberg

haha i remember that too! i've since upgraded. but i still use that tackle box!

mkdive

We have a tennis ball on a string to. Just incase ;)
I put that up for the wife (she is the only one who parks in the garage)....but it doesn't seem to help...she still parks so close to the cabinets I cant get into them when her car is in the garage. So I have to put the car out of gear and roll it back 12 inches....luckily its a small light car. Figured the tennis ball would help, maybe she just does it to get back at me for spending so much time in the garage?

mkdive

My work place is no where near as nice. any got a garage i can take over? Love your work space btw.
Great video. Even having a gargage, my computer room from time to time looks like your room in that video.

mkdive

The other day i was trying to clean up my play room, but soon realized i had too much crap and nowhere to put it.
So i went to the hardware store and bought this little shelf to organize all of my things....it doesn't look it, but there is a lot of stuff in there.
I have a couple of those exact same cabinets. They hold a ton of little things & fasteners. They are great!

HIMNL9

I put that up for the wife (she is the only one who parks in the garage)....[/IMG]
LOL ..... i tought you had a cat or something similar, with that thing :p

rpaloalto

I know it's not much, but it gets the job done.

Last edited:

iskor12

^^^awesome^^^ i think i used to own that bench model