Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yotang 500mw green laser

Does anyone on this forum own one of these laser pointers? If so could you please make a review with beam shots and use a power meter, for 303 dollars that's not a bad price but wondering just how accurate the ad is.

Does anyone on this forum own one of these laser pointers? If so could you please make a review with beam shots and use a power meter, for 303 dollars that's not a bad price but wondering just how accurate the ad is.

I recently placed an order with YoTang for a 200mW focusable green laser for a customer of mine. After arrival and LPM measurement from the customer we could determine that it was roughly 70mW.

Now their customer support do reply promptly once every 24 hours. But they do not grasp facts and are not easy to deal with. If it doesn't resolve soon I'll have to file a complaint with paypal for this order and hope that they can resolve the issue.

I would discourage you from buying anything from them.

We went to the wrong goods, and I am sorry to customers or friends to bring some trouble, but Our Products are nothing like the previous products nat present, and his specification with exactly the same as the fact, and not very expensive, welcome you to monitor !Thank you!

Last edited:
Before we go to the wrong goods, and I am sorry to customers or friends to bring some trouble, but we are nothing like the previous product, and his note with exactly the same as the actual, and not very expensive, welcome to monitor !Thank you!

Lol, did yotang register for account here? or do we have some trolls? :D

You should stop using translate.google.com for communication either case.

Mikael

zxn-
Although I'm probably not the best person to comment on this (since I'm a big fan of the cheaper 50 mW lasers that are still decent quality, like those sold by LEDShoppe, OLike and Rayfoss), if I was going for a more powerful laser (>200mW), I'd probably spend a few more bucks and go with those dealers that have been given consistantly positive reviews by the users on this board (e.g., Optronics) as high quality dealers that still charge a fair price, as opposed to those dealers that may overcharge for what you get (e.g. WL). JMHO
Good luck

immpossible, you would burn out your diode before you got it to burn stuff. if you want a good burning laser go to 200mw.com its only 43 bucks.