Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yippee! 200mW O-like New Style Red is all mine!

I ordered the 200mW new style o-like red last night from o-like. so now i have 2 lasers coming to me from 0-like my 10mW blu ray and my 200mW red. Oh and a mini tripod.:beer:

Damien

I like the power, but O-Like could improve on their design.

I like the power, but O-Like could improve on their design.
Have you seen the new Gatling laser? I think it is one of the most radical designs to come out of any company in a while. IMHO

Also, changing their design means retooling, re-engineering, etc.
This means more money they would have to charge for their products. (a lot more)
That's one of the reasons we like O-like, they are cheap, but good.
If only company's like CNI existed, not many "noobies" could afford to get started in this hobby.
O-like provides cheap, good quality lasers to those who can not afford to pay 6-7 hundred dollars for a laser.
BTW: BrightSaber, congratulations on your new purchase, I know you will be very happy with it.
Of all my lasers, my O-like 200mW Dilda is still one of my favorites.

Last edited:
Have you seen the new Gatling laser? I think it is one of the most radical designs to come out of any company in a while. IMHO

Also, changing their design means retooling, re-engineering, etc.
This means more money they would have to charge for their products. (a lot more)
That's one of the reasons we like O-like, they are cheap, but good.
If only company's like CNI existed, not many "noobies" could afford to get started in this hobby.
O-like provides cheap, good quality lasers to those who can not afford to pay 6-7 hundred dollars for a laser.
BTW: BrightSaber, congratulations on your new purchase, I know you will be very happy with it.
Of all my lasers, my O-like 200mW Dilda is still one of my favorites.

Thanks GreenMechanic, Yea the wait is killing me! i still have not recieved my 10mW blu ray i ordered from o like yet. Im gettin antzy...