Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yet another Scientech 365, $40 OBO

HIMNL9

"solanotraders" seller is really strange ..... as far as i've seen on all their auctions, no precise descriptions :thinking:, no declarations of working items :scowl:, no serious business procedures :can:, always "Acquired from government surplus" (without any other details) :p, always "NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS will be allowed" :tsk:, and always absurd shipping fees :eek: .....

I know that, at the first sight, their auctions looks good, but digging a bit in them ..... :undecided:

Is just for me, or this seller really smells fishy ? :whistle:

You could be right. The main thing I don't like about the seller is the thermopiles they sell, they never directly show the face of the sensor :scowl:

"solanotraders" seller is really strange ..... as far as i've seen on all their auctions, no precise descriptions :thinking:, no declarations of working items :scowl:, no serious business procedures :can:, always "Acquired from government surplus" (without any other details) :p, always "NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS will be allowed" :tsk:, and always absurd shipping fees :eek: .....

I know that, at the first sight, their auctions looks good, but digging a bit in them ..... :undecided:

Is just for me, or this seller really smells fishy ? :whistle:

You make a good point, very fishy indeed.

When I see items like this and want it... I usually ask
the Seller a few questions...

Jerry
(7500-298-26613-2nd)

HIMNL9

When I see items like this and want it... I usually ask
the Seller a few questions...

Jerry
(7500-298-26613-2nd)

Me too ..... but when, 8 months ago, i asked them detailed specifications and conditions about the item i was interested, sending them 3 messages in 10 days, wihout a single word of reply, i lost any possible faith i can have in them ..... ;)

I mean, is like if you sell your laserbee LPM, and someone ask you technical details that you have not posted in the auction ..... i think that you, as any serious seller, have no difficult to reply to the possible buyer, right ?

Where instead someone post a generic auction, without any of the really important informations (like them ..... "i sell this, it come from military surplus, no refund" ..... very detailed :p), and then asked for the missed details, never reply, my suspicious nature tend to classify it as "bad seller" ..... ;)

Ofcourse, i can be wrong, cause i don't know the seller personally, and all this is just a personal feeling .....

The meters are cheep -- the 380001 thermal head is rare and $$$.
I bought a 362 once just to get the head.

HMike

HIMNL9

Still have a 360001 in a box on a shelf, unused from long time ..... it was coupled to an old 365, that was dead for an overtension from the main (and i mean, dead DEAD, fire and smoke, and totally carbonized PCB assembly ..... :cryyy:) .....

Had no time, til now, but i'm thinking, one of these days, to build something for adapt it to the other meters .....