Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yet another noob

Hello everyone. I got interested in lasers when I purchased a severely overpriced crap green laser at the beach. Was a lot of fun to shine the beam onto the beach and have someone from a nearby condo do the same with his. Cheap laser broke recently however, so I came here to find out what to buy. Already made a decent decision to buy from a user here if possible.

Sanwu,Jet laser.

private builder:

Alien laser.
Grix.
Grainde.
Abarnete.

heat sink vendor:

flaminpyro

eudaimonium

building tutorial:

Styropyro.

to build your own gather parts from dtr laser shop or survival laser.

Welcome to the forum.:)

Welcome!
If you update your info with your location, it'll be a lot easier to find a builder if you're going to try and buy from a member.

Reactions: GSS
hello, and welcome !

Some Laserpointers, have a Potential to self-destruct, (overheating a.o.) buy one with protected diode and Water resistance for open areas.
(e.g. Sanwu)
and many others...
Read here in the -LPF- a little or more...
Observe the Beach and the Sky that you 're alone, NEVER!! shine a Laser in the Sky to a plane, people, animals, helicopter, cars a.o. vehicles. Otherwise lose you, ... a lot of money, and eventually your freedom. (Jail for Years !!)

Many People phone with the Patrol/Police, ... see a shine from your Laser....

High-power Laser are potentially Dangerous for your eye's & skin If you have unprotected ....PROTECT you !!

I wish you ...some Fun with your Laser !! :lasergun:

Last edited:
Welcome to lpf. Remember to wear safety goggles whenever you are using your laser. Have fun and stay safe :)