Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

YagooCN

YagooCN?

My question is has anyone ever heard of, or ordered any product through YagooCN. I have been in talks with them over the couple of years but have yet to order from them. I can get what appears to be some good stuff at pretty solid prices, Im just unsure of the company and quality itself. I may go for a 10mw RPL 473nm to test em out. Heres a link, followed by some pics.

yagoo co.,ltd

The first 2 pics are of there 473nm lasers. The rest are greenies. Im personally falling in love with the black RPL style 473nm. Im hoping to receive a test unit soon, or purchase one to review.

Their customer service has been great, I know that all of my emails over the past couple years have been quickly answered in great detail. If anyone has had any experiences with this company Id love to hear it.

Im not necessarily proposing a future group buy, but if I order a test unit and its good stuff, I may get something going..

Thanks,

-Greg

Attachments

• JLB-001-1.jpg
    JLB-001-1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 170
  • JLB-003.JPG
    JLB-003.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 215
  • Laser pen 2.jpg
    Laser pen 2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Laser 3.jpg
    Laser 3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 194
  • JL-005.JPG
    JL-005.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Ive been on and off of work for a while, but the plan was originally to buy some of there product in quantity and resell it. My problem is I haven't had the amount of money I need to place the type of order I want, plus I don't know what type of product ill get with them. I do have a lot of other prices on various products and can get quotes on anything anytime.

Im not sure if they supply the other companies, they are a chinese company and you never know. I have asked about their lasers, diodes, etc... They say they manufacture all of their own products. Including their diodes.

Last edited:

Well the origional plan a while ago was to sell online, Im thinking about ordering a large quantity of various 5mW, to sell locally in gas stations, party stores, as well as on ebay. If they have a good product, and I come into some money, I may try for more. BTW I looked for the 473nm on l-like , and couldnt find it. Could you throw a link up? I love the look and have always wanted a 473nm.. I might just have to buy one.

If a group buy of several thousand dollars is organized on this forum then possibly you could order those 5mw's, good idea too the green ones ARE visible and if you show sellers at night I'm sure they'd like them

don't see the 473 on o like but they have a lot of the other stuff

Did you look at the Ipods?? LOL there not even knock offs, there exact replicas, but also feature am / fm radios. They have alot of other products on there to order as well. Kinda cool.

I know FUNNY stuff. LMK if you find anything cool.

Can you give us more prices, say of the green lasers?

I wonder how their 473nm are considering these are pricey

Optotronics RPL Portable Blue Lasers

Oh and if we order we could always say we're writing reviews and give them a link of this forum, have them cherry pick us some lasers :)

edit: Just thought I'd post here but I think i found some other small manufacturers Green laser pointer laser star pointer laser pen wholesaler of laser pointer

Aconsen Electronic Co.,Ltd (China Manufacturer) - Company Profile - DIYTrade China manufacturers suppliers directory

aconsenco@live.cn

Last edited:
hmm, i cant seem to find the mW output for the "Adjustable Focus Green Laser Pointer JL-039 - Green Laser Pointer - Product Catalog - yagoo co.,ltd"

Ya I dont believe its listed, Im waiting on an email response and ill be sure to ask about the power outputs and pricing.

Thanks G fouty. Several members have voiced interest about this to me. Can you tell me if they would sell diodes? Maybe lab diodes. Thanks

Shady? They produce all the laser from o-like, one you wanted to buy. You've bought one of the lasers they produce too mr Bijan

4Chan20070528134445.gif

Orly? which one

Thanks G fouty. Several members have voiced interest about this to me. Can you tell me if they would sell diodes? Maybe lab diodes. Thanks

Im not sure, Ill email them in regards to selling diodes. There has been alot of interest in the adjustable greens as well. Ill be sure to ask for power / pricing info.

I will be placing a trial order by the end of next week. I will start a new topic in the group buy section, along with pricing info on the various products of interest. If anyone would like to order along with me, thats fine. If you are all unsure or leery about ordering with me because of my low post count, thats understandable. I would be willing to have all of the product shipped directly to a respected, and well trusted forum member.
( Preferably one with a power meter. )

If you have any other questions regarding YagooCN or their products, check the new topic in the group buy section, or pm / email me.

-Greg

Maybe we could ask them for a sample to Glenn to keep. He has placed thousands of dollars worth of orders to different companies, Maybe Yagoo would be interested then.

And Glenn has a LPM. He is leery. And bijan the focusable Red laser is made by this company