Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Xbox Live, GTA IV. How do you chat?

Hey, I recently got XBL, and was playing GTA IV today, but I can't figure out how to chat with people. I have a headset and everything, so how do you do it?

Yay! I'm on XBL too! I dont think GTA is online multiplayer... You can however add people to your friends list and form a party allowing you to chat while you play even if you're not playing the same game... I've been on live since it's launch so if you have any other questions feel free to ask. Also feel free to add me, Gamertag: Err0r4o4 (the o is a zero and the zero is an o)

Asherz

GTA is multiplayer, when you get to the point in the game that you get your cell phone, you should be able to pop it up and then select multiplayer.

To chat to people on your friends list, press the middle button and go to the friends menu, then get the names of some friends and add them then you can either go private chat with them, or invite them to your party which basically allows a group of friends to all talk to each other and game together :)

Have fun!

Asherz

^^^ I had no idea... then again I don't play GTA

Yea it's weird, you have to play the game a little bit before you actually get the phone which allows you to do cheats and multiplayer lol =]

Oh, so there is no way to chat with people who are playing the same game as you but are not in your party?