Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

X-Drive X-Boost

Hi Coonie
You can order the alien laser boards direct from the link that Bowtie gave you great prices and fast delivery

Rich:)

Whenever there are fireworks -- Jeff is very busy..so .. good luck trying to reach him before or during 4th of july et al. He does not carry a cell phone. IF you have his home phone # you can leave voicemail just understand he may not hear/ read your mssgs until he is back home..
I gather that he is a one-man pyrotech company -- and makes his own mortars. Met him briefly at SELEM... he was just 'passing thru' headed home..
He was there long enough to show us his 'WHITEFUSION' RGBs one had a wired RC. both were extremely small and the enclosures were clear so you can see the insides.. one or both had a spyro .
It was a real treat to see these in person and get to meet Jeff..
w/o the LEMs.. no way would I have gotten to see/meet ~100 forum members (from both forums ) and the friends that came with to 'do' SELEM.. Best to start your plan to do SELEM 2019 ...now.. I have.. Ever been to a concert or a big laser show?? WE can't help from wondering what its like to be behind the lasers--to be able to go anywhere you wanted.
to stand behind the guys at the controls OR better YET-- take a turn at the controls of laser 'LIVE' Play.-- anyone attending can do this.. it is NOT expensive. ( or does not HAVE to be)
Your friends/family can attend free of charge... you will have one entry to the door prize drawing.. of my 5 years I was lucky enough to win >$1000 worth of 'items' .. your mileage may vary. struck out twice but...

after making 5 ...I missed a few. You have no clue how awesome SELEM is... next is year 13...
and it has grown now to nearly 5 days-- (mid Aug --in Newton N.C.) the ytube vids ( on dozens of LEMs worldwide), while interesting , are a very poor samples of what we see in person.. ask anyone who has gone>> & then put SELEM on your bucket list.
.. and If you are lucky .. you might get to meet me in person.

Last edited:

Coonie

Hi Coonie
You can order the alien laser boards direct from the link that Bowtie gave you great prices and fast delivery

Rich:)

Yep they came in already. Sanded them down. They look great although I find it weird that it has 4 neg connections but hey it works

With Jordan taking a break, it would be great if Jeff would come back and start filling orders. It is getting pretty difficult to buy new drivers any longer. I might have to look for some driver boards that I can apply the SMD components to. Otherwise, it will be having to have boards made and build them myself. I would much rather be able to just order drivers as I have no use for the number of driver boards I would have to buy to build them and I really don't want to make a business out of selling parts either.

Not I. I've got the BB6 and the BB8, but not this one. With $6.00 added for shipping, it would be better to get more than one, but only if the shipping can be combined.

The pot looks like the one that Chris had trouble with breaking easily on the BB6, too bad they don't have the same pot as the BB8

Yeah, I noticed that too. I haven't used my BB6 yet, but plan on being extra careful when setting the current. The last thing I want is to have the pot fall off on me.

No, I don't have any more information. You could ask RedCowboy as he has some items he is waiting for too. I can't really say what is going on with Jordan, but hope it isn't serious.

Sorry to be OT, but do you have any more info regarding this break? Waiting on a reply from him on some paid-for goods. Thanks!

I received a message day before that he has been busy and had a computer problem, I am also waiting for a couple of orders, I am sure our items will come in time.