Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

X-Drive X-Boost

am trying to figure if he is still doing orders i ordered something like 15+days ago ! and nothing so i can cancel the order or shod i still waite?

BobMc

am trying to figure if he is still doing orders i ordered something like 15+days ago ! and nothing so i can cancel the order or shod i still waite?

I ordered a full set of diode presses from him through DTR about 4 months ago and received them in about 2-3 weeks. Hope this helps :)

Ps, does it show on your pp account the money was received ?

Last edited:
yes its received i got some contact board w/spring am going to wait no rush tx for the info
going to sleep bin in the forum almost 19hours am reading almost everything from the beginning of the forum :tired:

Last edited:

BobMc

yes its received i got some contact board w/spring am going to wait no rush tx for the info
going to sleep bin in the forum almost 19hours am reading almost everything from the beginning of the forum :tired:

Your welcome , 19 hrs, oooch , I'd
be cross eyed. :)

i cant finish my laser i need the 20mm contact board / or a driver 20mm :(

Last edited:
I will be back in my shop in approx one week and all outstanding orders will be shipped then, sorry for the delay but I will do the best to get them all out as fast as possible.

Sorry for the late response to everyone's questions about there orders but I been out in the Arizona desert for over a month now looking at old mines :D and have had no internet
connection, today is the first time I have been on line since 2-10-17 sorry for the delay in your guys shipments but I'll get right on them as soon as I get back to my shop, 1 week
I hope to be there.

Jeff...

i cant finish my laser i need the 20mm contact board / or a driver 20mm :(

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, great see that your still alive and kicking, Jeff! ;)
Looking at old mines sounds like fun, just be careful out there; maybe you'll find the mother lode! :D

Great to hear you're back, Jeff. I see that you are out of many drivers. I was hoping to get some adjustable SXD. Are you expecting some anytime soon?

Last edited:
My mistake. I thought Jeff was already back and i ordered a SXD 2.4 A driver, but he contacted me and said it would be an additional week before he gets home and can then fill orders. Sorry.

Jeff, it has been the time when you said you'd be back and start filling orders. I've been waiting to see if I am going to get the driver I paid for or if I will be refunded as you are out of them. Thanks.

he toke our money and its hiding in the caves :D---:crackup:

Last edited:
Jeff, last message i got from you stated you would be back to fill orders on 4/21/17. I sent you a PM and email on 4/22/17 asking if I would receive my driver or a refund. Still no contact back to me. Has anyone received a message or email lately about their orders? I paid for my driver on 4/8/17.