Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS:PSP slim with camera and more offer please

Is anyone interested in buying or trading a laser for my PSP slim?
I am selling a barely used Sony PSP with the camera attachment, several games and a movies.

The games are:
GTA vice city
Daxter
Need for Speed Underground Rivals
Armored Core
Jewel Summoner

The movies are:
Dawn of the Dead
Resident Evil 1
Dark tales of Japan
I will throw in 2 4GB Sony memory stick pro duo's, or an 8GB Sony memory stick pro duo.

The camera comes with photo and video editing software on a UMD that i will include.

The psp is modded with custom firmware 4.01m33-2 but it can be easily reverted back to regular firmware using system update on request.

The software mods allow the you to change the clock speed of the cpu. You can change what region the PSP to America, Japan, Europe ,and a few more if you change it to Japan it give your a tv tuner options but that only works if you have the tv tuner attachment from japan, Europe has GO! messenger which is like Instant messenger for the PSP and you can use the camera as a web cam. In America you have skype and you can use the camera to substitute a microphone. You can use programs like filers and make a Pandora's battery, also PSPtube and several more programs.

I will let it go for only $280 or best offer for everything.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/ele/832150045.html This is the link on craigslist.org. if you buy it for that price on here and you live in the US ill ship it free to you priority.

i will sell just the PSP and games for $200, the PSP and memory stick/s for 200, PSP with games and memory stick for $250, or everything for $280. I can do any combination you want and I'll try to work out a price.

Attachments

• DSC06306_jpg_resized.jpg
    DSC06306_jpg_resized.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,384

Re: WTT/WTS: Modded PSP slim with camera and more

another picture, I will take any reasonable offers on it, but please don't offer something like $75 for all like a lot of people are doing on craigslist...People keep sending my links to old busted up PSP's for $50 and try to compare a modded slim with a camera and several games and a 4GB memory stick to that...
it's in great condition, the screen protector has a tiny little scratch on it that you can't even notice unless it's off and your in good lighting.

Attachments

• DSC06308_jpg_resized.jpg
    DSC06308_jpg_resized.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 575

$35? i'd offer more but i gotta buy some diodes :cool:

HumanSymphony said:
$35? i'd offer more but i gotta buy some diodes :cool:
It's brand new :-/ and thats just over half of what it's worth :'( it's a 1.3MP camera and takes pretty good video. most of my video's on youtube were shot with it. theres a pic in low lighting so it's not the best, i only have a 60watt bulb in my music room lol

Attachments

• DSC06262.JPG
    DSC06262.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 261

all i have to spare :-/ maybe after i sell a laserrr but who knows when thats gonna be :-/

HumanSymphony said:
all i have to spare :-/ maybe after i sell a laserrr but who knows when thats gonna be :-/
i know how that is man, this has been for sale for almost a week. but at least i got my xbox 360 elite, PS3, PS2, and my Wii sold....i need to raise a little over $1000 to get my engine pulled and repaired :-/ :-/ stupid ford always breaking down after almost 200k miles of constant hardcore abuse and ramming through only a few stumps, tree's, and a atv trailer (my trailer on accident :'() :mad:

Is anyone even slightly interested? all i need is a reasonable offer and i may be able to work something out

I will include another 4GB card or a 8GB with the PSP. I will take any reasonable offer on this, please just make an offer so I can pay off bills and my debts. I will even take payments over time as long as it's not ridiculously low per day/week/month. paypal is the easiest for me but i will take other payment types. If you live close enough to drive to i will meet you somewhere. If not i will ship priority the second i receive payment so long as you are in the US, if not then i will use regular mail but i will ship it the same day so long as the post office is open.

Attachments

• DSC06307_jpg_resized.jpg
    DSC06307_jpg_resized.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 282

Price is now $280 obo including shipping to anywhere in the US. I need to sell this within the next few days :-/ If you guys think this is too expensive then tell me please. i figure $170 for the psp $40 for each memory card or $80 for the 8GB $5 for each game/movie $45 total for the games and movies and $35 for the camera, all that is at used price. that adds up to $330 according to my math.

If someone offers me $270 shipped today i will take it. (as long as it's in the US)