Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS: Optotronics 300mW Green Laser

RPL-300-Laser
300mW RPL Portable Green Laser

asking price: $899.00 US.

bought this laser in March of '07 for about $1300 US. Getting out of lasers at this point. Laser looks brand new, no scratches or dings. Comes in the original padded hard case, 2 keys, lithion battery, battery charger, and I have the crystal optics kit. Which has a bunch of differant crystals that break up the light, pretty cool.

The beam is super strong and when ever I whip it out people are amazed at this laser. Beam goes extremely far, I beleive it's around 127 miles.

Batttery has been charged 2-3 times. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with anything in this laser kit!

If anyone is interested let me know I can PM my phone number if u would like to talk. I'll post up pics when I get home from work.

Optotronics Laser Products is the website is you want more info on the laser or the company.

Last edited:

Re: WTS: Optotronics 400mW Grren Laser

Hi grey03svt,
The RPL we have on record for you (serial # ending in 545) is actually an RPL-300 with average output of 318mw according to our records.
The RPL-400 was not in production until late fall of 2007.

Hi grey03svt,
The RPL we have on record for you (serial # ending in 545) is actually an RPL-300 with average output of 318mw according to our records.
The RPL-400 was not in production until late fall of 2007.

Thanks for the correction. It's been a while since I've had the thing out and I have no records of my own on it anymore...

One thing though, how did you look up the records for my laser and have my serial, lol?

Asherz

Jack knows all :)

I believe he owns or works for Optotronics? Either one :)

Thanks for the correction. It's been a while since I've had the thing out and I have no records of my own on it anymore...

One thing though, how did you look up the records for my laser and have my serial, lol?

Why, dont you know??? He IS santa!!!!!!! remember he see you when your sleeping, and he knows when your awake! its a given that he could guess something like serial numbers and sale records!
lol