Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS (Australia): Wicked Lasers 125mW Fusion

Hi all, I'm new to forum and hoping to sell my Fusion 125mW green laser. I hope I haven't broken any forum rules.

It was only used for amateur astronomy, after getting out of that, I simply don't have a use for it anymore

I'm currently located in Australia, and would only prefer to ship within Australia. So, international shipping is out for now.

Up for auction is the following:

* Wicked Lasers 125mW Fusion, about a year old, some light scratches around the base
* 532nm LaserShades
* Wicked Cap Set
* Wicked Optics Set

Laser.JPG

http://users.tpg.com.au/linx//Goggles.JPG
http://users.tpg.com.au/linx//Prism Set.JPG

The reserve price is $350AUD, with an instant of $450AUD.

Method of payment is prefered to be PayPal, but direct deposit can also be used.

If anyone would like more information, feel free to ask.

Eku

Hello there, welcome to LPF if you have had an past customers it would be great to show us them because I don't say anyone will give 450 AUD to just any random guy.

Sorry if I sound rude but it's true you will need some proof of you not being a scammer.

If you could put it on a piece of paper saying "goldfire" and take a picture that would auctally prove that you have it.

I don't think you will get 450 AUD for it because around here wickedlasers is not very well considered a very good company so 200-300 might be a better price considering we can make our own for less and have more power and better quality.

EDIT: Is this your only laser?

Last edited:
Hello there, welcome to LPF if you have had an past customers it would be great to show us them because I don't say anyone will give 450 AUD to just any random guy.

Sorry if I sound rude but it's true you will need some proof of you not being a scammer.

If you could put it on a piece of paper saying "goldfire" and take a picture that would auctally prove that you have it.

That's perfectly reasonable. I've linked to a photo at the end of this post. I understand that you need to cover your bases etc.

I don't think you will get 450 AUD for it because around here wickedlasers is not very well considered a very good company so 200-300 might be a better price considering we can make our own for less and have more power and better quality.

Keep in mind that these prices are in Australian currency. Even $450AUD is around $350USD. But, I would like to see the kind of offers that people give me. However, I'm prepared for selling for less.

My usual attitude towards hardware and other items that I'm not using is, "I'd rather sell/give it to someone that would actually have a use for it, rather than it sit around and collect dust"

EDIT: Is this your only laser?

Yes, it is. It's been great, albeit, my only.

FusionGoldfire.JPG

Eku

If you could give us a beam-shot or a picture of the dot that would be good.

We generally like to see beams...

Also whats the beam diameter directly leaving the laser and do you know the mrad?

If I wanted it my offer would be 240 AUD just for the laser shipped.

Last edited:
If you could give us a beam-shot or a picture of the dot that would be good.

We generally like to see beams...

Also whats the beam diameter directly leaving the laser and do you know the mrad?

If I wanted it my offer would be 240 AUD just for the laser shipped.

Ok, I'll see what I can do about the picture. I need to get some sleep, early start for me at work tomorrow.

Are you in Australia? I would prefer to not ship outside of Australia.

Eku

Yea i'm in Australia and a picture would be good..

diachi

Value kinda gets added because he IS in Australia and it's damn near impossible to get a laser inside Australia these days, well a handheld laser >1mW.

Im interested.

Considering it comes with WL lasershades and optics Id give maybe $260 posted paying with bank deposit, but only after confirming your details (over the phone etc) since youre a new member and that its a fair bit of money.