Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTKnow Price Safety Goggles (f/Red&Green)

I'd like to know if anybody has a pair of used Safety Goggles for Red and Green wavelengths. Let me know of the price you'd be willing to let them go.

Thanks!

No, no. Please I'm asking about real laser goggles. I don't care if those 10 buck ones work, there's absolutely no way I'm gonna insure my client's eyes with 10 bucks safety goggles.

EDIT: Thanks for the offer, though, I didn't mean to sound aggressive.

As mentioned in the thread, eyes are insured for millions each, im sure you meant "Ensure your clients safety"? and not "Insure" :p, which to be fair, is their responsibility. Although if they are getting goggles from you then ofcourse you want the best quality you can get for relatively cheap :D. Good luck and happy hunting :).

As mentioned in the thread, eyes are insured for millions each, im sure you meant "Ensure your clients safety"? and not "Insure" :p, which to be fair, is their responsibility. Although if they are getting goggles from you then ofcourse you want the best quality you can get for relatively cheap :D. Good luck and happy hunting :).

Client means he wants me to get him goggles ;)
I won't play with my client's eyes either, not just because "they're not my eyes".

EDIT: Hunting is for sissies. Real men do not hunt. They eat hippies.

Red and green? I couldn't even really find a good red green on oem laser systems, do you know of any?

No, no. Please I'm asking about real laser goggles. I don't care if those 10 buck ones work, there's absolutely no way I'm gonna insure my client's eyes with 10 bucks safety goggles.

EDIT: Thanks for the offer, though, I didn't mean to sound aggressive.
Check dragonlasers you probably get get a nice price.

Check dragonlasers you probably get get a nice price.

1000 bucks for the glasses + 10000000000000 bucks for shipping :)

I KNOW where to get them (from companies), I want a member to sell them to me, that's why I'm asking for them here.