Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wtf spammers around

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8382

check the atached pic...

Attachments

• wtf spam.png
    wtf spam.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 124

daguin

check the atached pic...

He is like a virus. He is adapting to the arguments against him

He needs post count. He SPAMS the welcome board

His English is not good. He is "really" from another country.

Of course his hyperbole and rude behavior will come out quickly anyway.

We may just need to "deal" with this until he (and maybe his friends) get tired and/or bored.

Peace,
dave

I wondered why someone who joined a month after I did, was giving me a welcome.

Then I saw the zero rep in red....not a good start.

Jaseth

I am willing to bet that this is Tyler, Arenared or one of their friends trying to get 50+ posts so he can start putting rep comments on people's pages for revenge.

Rob

I am willing to bet that this is Tyler, Arenared or one of their friends trying to get 50+ posts so he can start putting rep comments on people's pages for revenge.

Guy just doesn't quit, does he? (if it is him, which I wouldn't doubt)

Jaseth

Well.. Tyler had 10 other accounts which were banned along with his main account, so I wouldn't put it past him to create another one and come back.
Arenared has already come back 3 times with different accounts we know of, and each time he has neg repped me again to try to get revenge because I was among the many people who got him banned.
Seems to me the only person who would benefit from spamming all sorts of obvious bullshit and spamming the Welcome section to get enough posts to give negative reputation would be someone who has a grudge against people here - so these two are, especially considering their previous comebacks, obvious suspects.

Wes came back too many times, but at least it doesn't seem like he is actually trying to get revenge on anybody.. he is just the same dumbass he has been the whole time, which blows his cover quickly.

Seb

Rob

Well.. Tyler had 10 other accounts which were banned along with his main account, so I wouldn't put it past him to create another one and come back.
Arenared has already come back 3 times with different accounts we know of, and each time he has neg repped me again to try to get revenge because I was among the many people who got him banned.
Seems to me the only person who would benefit from spamming all sorts of obvious bullshit and spamming the Welcome section to get enough posts to give negative reputation would be someone who has a grudge against people here - so these two are, especially considering their previous comebacks, obvious suspects.

Wes came back too many times, but at least it doesn't seem like he is actually trying to get revenge on anybody.. he is just the same dumbass he has been the whole time, which blows his cover quickly.

Seb

Damn, ten accounts! I thought maybe one or two, but ten! That's crazy. Your point about revenge makes a lot of sense. I see why all the spamming then.

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Arenared or Wes, though. Before my time, it seems.

@ Rob...

They are snot nosed little Morons... that need their a$$ wiped with a
biker's boot... IMHO...:rolleyes:

Jerry