Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTF really ??

Lol. Well, I doubt it will put out more than 200mw, but even for that output, it's not a bad price really.
Ask them for proof of output and see what happens. :crackup:

I sent him this "Do you have proof of output ? Like a video of it being tested? I will buy if it shows an output of 300mw< " I hope he responds :D

Aliexpress is for connecting with wholesalers out of China. So if you're going to buy from them you'll have to Western Union it or something. It's not like a Deal Extreme kind of thing. But good luck!

Aliexpress is for connecting with wholesalers out of China. So if you're going to buy from them you'll have to Western Union it or something. It's not like a Deal Extreme kind of thing. But good luck!

What?? Are you saying I need to do something with the government? You can see in one of the pictures that it needs a key to turn it on which makes it FAA compliant.

A trick I've been noticing lately is the Chinese sellers
quoting the power of the Pump Diode and not the
actual green output...

Jerry

A trick I've been noticing lately is the Chinese sellers
quoting the power of the Pump Diode and not the
actual green output...

Jerry

if the power of the pump diode was 1w how much would the green output be ?

That laser looks 100% identical to the 100mw green I just got from lazerer yesterday.

honeyx

Hm well. I can give you some advice depending on what you are wanting to get. Up to 500mW lazerer.com is the best choice, but it will cost more than this laser above.

But there you will get a up to spec laser and for $2 more a certificate too.

You can also try o-like with it´s 500mW lasers, but there it´s more like playing a lottery. You may be a lucky one getting a on spec or even overspec laser, or you can get a underspec laser and will have to pay the costs to send it back in such a case.

They are a bit cheaper at o-like but when sending it back, it can turn into a more expencive task than buying directly at lazerer.

Looking for a even more powerfull laser there are other trustable companies, but again. This will cost a lot more.

Just forget about all the cheap offers out there. They all are fakes. You simply get what you paid for.

In the other hand buying an expencive laser is no warranty it´s up to specs. Only if buying it at the few trustable companies out there, you will get a up to spec laser.

You can also take a look at the buy&sell corner in this forum. There are a lot trustable members selling their metered lasers.

Last edited: