Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

WTF? Focalprice selling blue 532nm's? xD

X FLY

wtf is this: Focalprice.com offers 5-20mW 532nm Blue Beam Laser Pointer (Black) ,discount 5-20mW 532nm Blue Beam Laser Pointer (Black),5-20mW 532nm Blue Beam Laser Pointer (Black) products,low price 5-20mW 532nm Blue Beam Laser Pointer (Black),cheap 5-20mW 532nm

they seem to sell other 532nm "blue" lasers too.

EDIT: looks like a blu-ray laser according to the sticker. Thats double fail :) Blu-ray is not blue and 532nm is not blue either :D

Last edited:

jbtm

Is it me or does the "Laser radiation emits from this aperture" arrow point to the tailcap, and not the laser diode.

*Shines in eye* SUE!!!! Laser radiation didn't come out of the tailcap, it lied!

X FLY

Is it me or does the "Laser radiation emits from this aperture" arrow point to the tailcap, and not the laser diode.

*Shines in eye* SUE!!!! Laser radiation didn't come out of the tailcap, it lied!
looks like the sticker is placed in the wrong end xDD

jbtm

Im sure they are just lazy people. They just take the 200mw green laser pointer and photoshop a blue line. Wow, Nice job!

X FLY

atleast they should fix their technical specs

* High powered 200mW blue laser pointer.
* The blue dot can be seen miles away.
* It comes in handy for presenters pointing at objects on the site from distance.
* Moderate size and with a carrying sling for extremely comfortable holding and easy carrying.