Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB: Used 150-200mW Green Pointer

Title says it all, do you want to sell yours?

Condition, price + shipping please :)!

paoki

I can sell you my greenie. It is used for like a month, it works as new though. It is supposed to be arround 150mw, although i have never tested it. I would say it is definately over 130mw cause of the beam visibility. I will send you pics and videos of the laser and beam for you to see. I am selling for 90$ accept paypal

daguin

Is there someone nearby you that has an LPM? Beam "visibility" is nowhere close to reliable when measuring laser output.

There are plenty of people on the forum here that will test your lasers for free. I live in La Puente, California.

Peace,
dave

**EDIT** For the newer members you must be aware that Niko lives in Argentina. Shipping cost will be effected

I can sell you my greenie. It is used for like a month, it works as new though. It is supposed to be arround 150mw, although i have never tested it. I would say it is definately over 130mw cause of the beam visibility. I will send you pics and videos of the laser and beam for you to see. I am selling for 90$ accept paypal

Last edited:

I would like to know what laser it is (pics, shape, etc.). Also, if you never had it tested I'd really appreciate it if you could follow Daguin's advice since I won't buy an untested 150mW (I can accept a +-10% tolerance, but buying a 150mW to get 90mW = not cool :))

Thanks for the offer, though!

@daguin: THANKS :)

Hey Niko, i should be getting my modules in from o-like today, and i just bought John_Lawsons awsome laserbee1, so i can test it :) graph it :) w/e u want

I sell pretty cheap builds too, but quality is there

Food for thought

Tyler